I remember my career with Ebsfleet team. They are in Vanarama North or sout, i don't remember. In 5 years i promoted to Premier League season after season. I made it before fuc.... update in FM2015. I played with one of the Beautifull Play tactic. After 15.3 patch i can't win with Ebsfleet. If someone need, i can send save with this career.
About Parma, all roles in v3 match roles with my players. Is interesting.

Kitchin75, San Marino play in 3rd league, where are also poor teams like your.
Parma and Serie A is mutch different and harder i think so.

Delivering Art
4-1-1-3-1 AMC Tactic.

A new tweak of the Delivering Art tactics. Working incredibly good. Have a test with it and let me know how it went. I suggest to use this tactic only when you are having 3 players who can play at the AMC position.

Training whatever you like. Other tips below!

View attachment 272197 View attachment 272196

View attachment 272195

#1 Note: Facing an opponent with very good (wing)backs? Go to player instructions for your AMCL and your AMCR and select manually man mark at their backs. I advice you to play the game and just tweak in-game when your opponent gets really dangerous through the flanks and their backs.

Downloadlink: https://www.sendspace.com/file/z1c3hr

LOVE THAT LAST TACTIC. SO MUCH DOMINATION AND GOALS!

But I am not saying you don't have to use that other tactics/versions. Because opponents can get used to your formation so make sure you have a PLAN B and a PLAN C.

I remember my career with Ebsfleet team. They are in Vanarama North or sout, i don't remember. In 5 years i promoted to Premier League season after season. I made it before fuc.... update in FM2015. I played with one of the Beautifull Play tactic. After 15.3 patch i can't win with Ebsfleet. If someone need, i can send save with this career.
About Parma, all roles in v3 match roles with my players. Is interesting.

Kitchin75, San Marino play in 3rd league, where are also poor teams like your.
Parma and Serie A is mutch different and harder i think so.
but i still have **** players and v2 is doing wonders

Hey Koen,

Been tweaking 433 V2 and have found success with Regista-CMa-BBM trio in midfield. Did you ever try that combo in your testing? The attacking midfielder gets into the box more, and the BBM assists more and the Regista seems to do the job well of recycling possession.

started new game with liverpool, with feyenoord great results,(8-0- 4-0) but you liked the premier league more for testing ;)
so Liverpool is next with the amc and winger version. keep you posted

Right now i have started a save with Barca(second save in FM2015) i bought the players,only to play
Which tactic do you think its best for Barca(not 3ST)
V2 433 ?
Thanks ! I'll defo post SS tonight or tomorrow !
Cheers !

Hey Koen,

Been tweaking 433 V2 and have found success with Regista-CMa-BBM trio in midfield. Did you ever try that combo in your testing? The attacking midfielder gets into the box more, and the BBM assists more and the Regista seems to do the job well of recycling possession.
Yes, I have tested that. Works good, but it isn't over-performing the V2 433, in my tests. If you have a good attempt you can send it to me and I will have a test with it in my testing League.

Right now i have started a save with Barca(second save in FM2015) i bought the players,only to play
Which tactic do you think its best for Barca(not 3ST)
V2 433 ?
Thanks ! I'll defo post SS tonight or tomorrow !
Cheers !
I will put the V1 41131 (3 AMC), V2 433 Delivering Art and the V3 433 Delivering Art in my tactic slots. Good luck! :)

Yes, I have tested that. Works good, but it isn't over-performing the V2 433, in my tests. If you have a good attempt you can send it to me and I will have a test with it in my testing League.

I'll attach it here. I did a couple of other tweaks too but see how it fares in your testing :)

Thank you so much ! I maximum love your tactics KOEN :)
Only one question,is there any corner exploit ?

What the **** ?! When i try to import it,in the Deliverin Art folder it shows emty it's nothing,i try it many times,its not working,maybe from sendpace ?
Could someone upload v1 41131,v2 433 and v3 433 ? Pls ?

I went on holidays for full season and put your last V1 41131 with my Fiorentina.
Here is photo.

But Viola has only Mati Fernandez on AMC and Ilicic. Is too small, should be 5-6.

I went on holidays for full season and put your last V1 41131 with my Fiorentina.
Here is photo.

But Viola has only Mati Fernandez on AMC and Ilicic. Is too small, should be 5-6.
Sorry mate, but all your effort was for nothing. As 'going on vacation' isn't a proper tactic testing. When you go on vacation your assistant manager picks the team he wants, picks the tactic he wants (yes, he changes a lot) and do more things that can be very bad for the tactic. This isn't a proper testing mate. I know for about 100% when I will test a season with Fiorentina I will end in first place.

Here is photo.

Here, I show you an example of my tactic testing. I just test my tactic in the Premier League and I don't want to play in Europe. So, I only go on vacation when I have a match in Europe. These results below are from my assistant manager:
View attachment 272164

As you can see, the results are very bad. But these results below are from my Premier League. A big difference, in my opinion.
View attachment 272163

These results are a bit better. Still no superb, as they are from an old tactic. But I just want to show you the difference between matches from myself and matches from the assistant.

How you can finish on 1st place mate? What are you doing except tactic?
Only tactic not enough to win the championship.