@ForzaRoma
Download and test, can't say it will work as the tactic is created in/with 15.3/15.3.2

Yes! Tomorrow two new versions. One with an AMC, the other one just as the original. Finally!

Yes! Tomorrow two new versions. One with an AMC, the other one just as the original. Finally!
Frank de Boer is that you? funny he just mentioned playing with a AMC again next year. i love AMC especially the 10 from the ajax system.

Frank de Boer is that you? funny he just mentioned playing with a AMC again next year. i love AMC especially the 10 from the ajax system.
I know about the interview you refer too, but I am not convinced he will surely use the AMC tactic. He was more like 'I Let every option open and it is an option'. But I hope so, mate. The one with an AMC has one CM and one DM.

well thay will have to go some to beat 433v2 cos that is awsome

The 4-1-1-3-1 Tactic
Delivering Art

Yes! Time for a new tactic and this time a four defenders, one defensive midfielder, one central midfielder, 3 attacking midfielders (two wingers) and one striker tactic. Hope you enjoy the tactic. Please let me know about the results to see what has to be improved!

One point behind City, but we played a match less than they.

View attachment 272330 View attachment 272327

Note #1 : We conceeded 14 goals and 7 through corners. So, maybe good to tweak the defensive standard settings. I made some new ones but I can't guarantee they will work better.

Note #2 : I went on vacation when playing in Europe. I tested the tactic just for Premier League games. I don't have screen but this tactic is also tested with Burnley (3th place after half season).

Note #3: I didn't set a corner taker and we scored 12 times from corners. Use tips and trips from the opening post.

Downloadlink
https://www.sendspace.com/file/g64983

CE, you've been inside my head lately, looks like something i tried to make, but failed to make it more than decent - Very nice to see something new position wise :D