Wait does the 3 striker not have the exploit as well?
Nope. But if you want to reach the 200 goals I don't think this is the right tactic. But, I am working on a goalscoring version. The tactics have a short passing corner instruction, but it isn't the best exploit like some others. If you look at Will's test you see my tactic isn't scoring a lot from corners, but performs okay!

Yours may score more from open play though with v0lliz my main strike hit the 100 goals mark for the season that was one of my goals! May add v0lliz set pieces to yours

Yours may score more from open play though with v0lliz my main strike hit the 100 goals mark for the season that was one of my goals! May add v0lliz set pieces to yours

can you share the tweak with throw-in exploit :) want to try 8-|

A new tactic ;)
great, some tactics did'nt work anymore after the update, going to use the 3 strikers :)

can you share the tweak with throw-in exploit :) want to try 8-|

Not even sure if it will work for the 1 striker version though. Out of experience it seems to work best with a 433 three striker version. then again you can try ofc.

You need:

LB + RB best to have 15+ long trows and the individual skill Long flat trow.

Then you make sure that your left trow ins are taken by the respected side. So LB takes all left and RB takes all the right ones.

Left side in tactics should look like this:

GK: Default
DR: Stay back
DC: Stay back
DL: Default
DM:Come short
MC:Come short
ST:Default
ST:Forward

Right side:

DR: Default
DL: Stay back

I havn't tried it yet because it's such an easy way to score its just out of balance. As soon as your defenders learn " Long flat trow" They are able to trow the ball as far as ****** Narnia. Every last 33% of the field will be treated as basically a corner. Then again it was made on a 433 so you might wanne tweak it a little. For example watch out that the Half back is not being dragged out of position to much so you are exposed.

Not even sure if it will work for the 1 striker version though. Out of experience it seems to work best with a 433 three striker version. then again you can try ofc.

You need:

LB + RB best to have 15+ long trows and the individual skill Long flat trow.

Then you make sure that your left trow ins are taken by the respected side. So LB takes all left and RB takes all the right ones.

Left side in tactics should look like this:

DR: Stay back
DL: Default

Right side:

DR: Default
DL: Stay back

I havn't tried it yet because it's such an easy way to score its just out of balance. As soon as your defenders learn " Long flat trow" They are able to trow the ball as far as ****** Narnia. Every last 33% of the field will be treated as basically a corner. Then again it was made on a 433 so you might wanne tweak it a little. For example watch out that the Half back is not being dragged out of position to much so you are exposed.

I know how to set mate :p just too lazy cauz i wake up right now :D I have a monster for this can you think Ricardo Rodriguez with 18 long throw skill and ''long flat throw'' ppm (H) I know it's exploit not a set piece and don't like to play with but just want to try how this tactic force its limit |)

wait why ?? pls dont tell me 'cause some ppl will doubt the efficiency of my tac'.. ergh, f these ppl CE ! :mad:

if it makes the tac even better, why nottt
No! That isn't the point. In fact, I want to create a good tactic without exploits and see if I can beat other people's tactics. But, if people want to use them.. why not!? But they can easily set it manually for theirself! :)

ChristianEriksen'..
Delivering Art
Last update: added whole new thread at 25/04/2015

Introduction
In the past couple of weeks I haven't played a lot Football Manager. But still I came up with some new ideas and a complete new tactic. I think it is ready for publishing here at the FM Base community after some tests with AFC Ajax, Real Sociedad, FC Barcelona and more. Sorry, it is again a four-three-three formation but I think I will tweak this tactic in some other formations. I hope you want to make a test with the tactic because I think it is pretty awesome and the screenshots below will give you an expression of that.

What does the tactic look like?
The first tactic is a simple four defenders, three midfielders, two wingers and one striker formation. The second tactic is a four defenders, three midfielders and three strikers tactic. The first tactic is a bit more solid than the three strikers tactic. The three strikers tactic scored a bit more goals than the normal four-three-three. Both tactics have a standard mentality. Most of you guys will immediately think at the TotalFootballFan tactics, which is normal. But I didn't put any influence of that tactics into these tactics.

View attachment 828694 View attachment 828718

What about the results?
Below you can find the results of the tests I made. I created the tactic in my first season with AFC Ajax, just before the important Champions League matches and the end of the season. I managed to win from Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, before I knocked out Arsenal in the Champions League final. After that season I wanted to test the tactic further if it has a chance to work for other teams too. I took Real Sociedad and Barcelona, both first season and no transfers, and had a pretty awesome (half-)season. You can find the screenshots below.

View attachment 828696 View attachment 829162
View attachment 829625 View attachment 830249

Training, opposition instructions and other information
This could be very simple as there is no such thing as 'the best set-up'. You can pick your own instructions for training, opposition instructions and other questions. I picked the opposition instructions from TFF (I would like to thank him for that) and I took the training schedule below. Choose whatever you like!

View attachment 828712 View attachment 828714

Downloadlink
V1 433 & 3ST - ChristianEriksen Art - Click for the Download Page!
V2 433 & 3ST - ChristianEriksen Art - Click for the Download Page!
I wish you a lot of fun with these tactics!

x

This training is preseason or for the entire season ?

I know how to set mate :p just too lazy cauz i wake up right now :D I have a monster for this can you think Ricardo Rodriguez with 18 long throw skill and ''long flat throw'' ppm (H) I know it's exploit not a set piece and don't like to play with but just want to try how this tactic force its limit |)

I know that you know haha. Did it for the people that don't. :)

Would love to see some results with v0llizs set pieces added to CEs 3 striker tactic