CE have u tried different roles for ST ? Like famous CF or AF ? Or do u find F9 works best ? Maybe on par with CF ..?

I am so lost in this. I can't find my way in your tactics. Which one is your latest?

I am so lost in this. I can't find my way in your tactics. Which one is your latest?

You mean the huge download links at the bottom of the OP ? Marked v1 and v2?

ChristianEriksen, Yous said "3ST V2 needs very fluid mentality" but when I download the V2, the mentality is "fluid"...

ChristianEriksen, Yous said "3ST V2 needs very fluid mentality" but when I download the V2, the mentality is "fluid"...

"WARNING! THE 3 STRIKER NEEDS 'VERY FLUID' TEAM SHAPE', CHANGE MANUALLY!"

This is what he said in post #25, so yes it needs very fluid but you need to change it manually

I'v noticed that CM's score lost of amazing long shots in this tactic! Ander Herrera for me scored a lot of them in his first season and he only has a long shot rating of 12 for me!

and i've just noticed he's on the transfer list for £3.6m (3rd season)

bargain right there for me :)

Any chance you could posts screens of the team instructions, would like to try it on FM classic on my android tablet.

Thanks

The tactics great, this edition of the game isn't. Before people moan at me and say you get inconsistency within real life - this is a game!!! What's the point of a game based around tactics and getting such inconsistent results. The roles idea is shocking and keeps players locked into certain aspects and you get a yellow card and there's no way of changing that players individual instructions to tackle less unless you change his whole role.

I want to be able to shape my team as it's MY team. What's the point otherwise. Sorry for the rant on your post CE but thoroughly sick of this game now...enjoyed it for years but this edition is more frustration than enjoyment

ChristianEriksen'..
Delivering Art
Last update: added whole new thread at 25/04/2015

Introduction
In the past couple of weeks I haven't played a lot Football Manager. But still I came up with some new ideas and a complete new tactic. I think it is ready for publishing here at the FM Base community after some tests with AFC Ajax, Real Sociedad, FC Barcelona and more. Sorry, it is again a four-three-three formation but I think I will tweak this tactic in some other formations. I hope you want to make a test with the tactic because I think it is pretty awesome and the screenshots below will give you an expression of that.

What does the tactic look like?
The first tactic is a simple four defenders, three midfielders, two wingers and one striker formation. The second tactic is a four defenders, three midfielders and three strikers tactic. The first tactic is a bit more solid than the three strikers tactic. The three strikers tactic scored a bit more goals than the normal four-three-three. Both tactics have a standard mentality. Most of you guys will immediately think at the TotalFootballFan tactics, which is normal. But I didn't put any influence of that tactics into these tactics.

View attachment 828694 View attachment 828718

What about the results?
Below you can find the results of the tests I made. I created the tactic in my first season with AFC Ajax, just before the important Champions League matches and the end of the season. I managed to win from Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, before I knocked out Arsenal in the Champions League final. After that season I wanted to test the tactic further if it has a chance to work for other teams too. I took Real Sociedad and Barcelona, both first season and no transfers, and had a pretty awesome (half-)season. You can find the screenshots below.

View attachment 828696 View attachment 829162
View attachment 829625 View attachment 830249

Training, opposition instructions and other information
This could be very simple as there is no such thing as 'the best set-up'. You can pick your own instructions for training, opposition instructions and other questions. I picked the opposition instructions from TFF (I would like to thank him for that) and I took the training schedule below. Choose whatever you like!

View attachment 828712 View attachment 828714

Downloadlink
V1 433 & 3ST - ChristianEriksen Art - Click for the Download Page!
V2 433 & 3ST - ChristianEriksen Art - Click for the Download Page!
I wish you a lot of fun with these tactics!

x

Chris but during the match it is possible change mentality an example standard-counter or overload according to the match's conditions?

And again you suprised me with this tactic, after a while with another tactic, i lost the fm feeling, nothing worked anymore :(
but then i saw the results from will, who tried all different tactics, and yet again yours was the best, (at that point) for me the reason to try the 433 with DM.. great work again Koen

only changed standard to counter ;) works perfectly!!

Hi CE !

how did you put 2 man on near post ( def. corners )
i'd like to implement this into my tactic but i can only choose 1 player marking the near post .
how did you put 2 players on it ?

grtz

Hi CE !

how did you put 2 man on near post ( def. corners )
i'd like to implement this into my tactic but i can only choose 1 player marking the near post .
how did you put 2 players on it ?

grtz
Don't use the standard situatios 'editor'. Just click at tactics at standard situations and click at 'defensive situations' or something.