I use V6 with Stade de Reims (media pred. 10th) in Ligue 1 and it's going very well !

Actually in 3rd place with 2 games remaining (ex-aequo with Saint-Etienne 2nd, PSG in the 1st place). We've got a lot of draws but only 4 losses and we play beautiful football ! Next years will be wonderful with better players :) We'll also play the French Cup final against Le Havre (Ligue 2).

I use a control version for home games and a counter version for away games (only change mentality).
Will post SS when season is finished.
victorjol what training for the match i m french english no bad

victorjol what training for the match i m french english no bad

Salut Alain, mon assistant s'occupe des entrainements (collectif et individuel) et des consignes particulières.
Hello Alain, my assistant handles the trainings (both collective and individual) and the oi's.

Salut Alain, mon assistant s'occupe des entrainements (collectif et individuel) et des consignes particulières.
Hello Alain, my assistant handles the trainings (both collective and individual) and the oi's.

ok merci
ok tank you

How will it affect the tactic if I change the IF to the right side?

Hello guys. Im wolves in BPL going through a hard time with the v3, any advice to one of the other tactics from you CE?

View attachment 201852

Great season using V6 as we were predicted 10th ! Only took Kranjcar on loan but he didn't play a lot.
Lots of draws but mostly in games we were supposed to lose (changed the mentality to counter in hard away games).
Will try it further more with better players next year !

Thanks CE !

Last edited:
Finally got my Championship season done with Crystal Palace, started with V3, but played 98% of the season with V4. With the injuries I had at some points through the season, i'm quite happy with the championship win :)

View attachment 201359

NEW VERSION, V7!

d088dd16d82e324f94c1ba8aee1b0b8f.png

Results
View attachment 201352 View attachment 201351

This tactic is playable with a structured and flexible team shape. Use a structured team shape if you are one of the weakest sides in the league or if you are in need of a solid tactic. Flexible let you create more chances, but takes more risk at the back.

Finally got my Championship season done with Crystal Palace, started with V3, but played 98% of the season with V4. With the injuries I had at some points through the season, i'm quite happy with the championship win :)

View attachment 996793
Yeaah, you have done it. I made a new version, which you can try in your save also! :)

NEW VERSION, V7!

This tactic is playable with a structured and flexible team shape. Use a structured team shape if you are one of the weakest sides in the league or if you are in need of a solid tactic. Flexible let you create more chances, but takes more risk at the back.

Does this mean i need to test this one aswell? :p

Nice your tactic last year was the best this year they are good but not the best but you have time thank you for work you are my favourite tactics man!
Thanks. But that depends also on what team you are using. I always create tactics for underdog and weak clubs because I like challenges. You don't have to expect a full unbeaten season with Chelsea, because it is a too controlled way of style, made for teams to overachieve. Thanks a lot! :)

Last edited: