... Obtain it via unconventional means........... USB stick...... disable network adapter while playing/disconnect ethernet cable to prevent monitoring software........ sit back enjoy?

Lol Durn ya one cheeky ******

If you need a clear input how to retain a lead in the final minuttes, go tighten up with assertive when u score or when its 15min left, then do a agressive Concentrate the last 5min. always works for me forcing players to stay on the ball.

If you need a clear input how to retain a lead in the final minuttes, go tighten up with assertive when u score or when its 15min left, then do a agressive Concentrate the last 5min. always works for me forcing players to stay on the ball.

yeah conn!!! quite obvious on what to do... but yeah thanks for the suggestion. i bet others would find it super helpful including myself.

... Obtain it via unconventional means........... USB stick...... disable network adapter while playing/disconnect ethernet cable to prevent monitoring software........ sit back enjoy?

lol but i gotta do a wally and randomly press the keyboard while pretending to look busy mate. Once in a while i gotta furrow my eyebrow and look angry.

Anyway an update, only had a while to play last night before i gotta hit the sack. Fellaini is **** for the halfback row. Whereas schneiderlin gets forward whenever possible is not right. Gotta get him to unlearn it. He is even further upfield than my DLP(S) and not protecting the back4.

lol but i gotta do a wally and randomly press the keyboard while pretending to look busy mate. Once in a while i gotta furrow my eyebrow and look angry.

Anyway an update, only had a while to play last night before i gotta hit the sack. Fellaini is **** for the halfback row. Whereas schneiderlin gets forward whenever possible is not right. Gotta get him to unlearn it. He is even further upfield than my DLP(S) and not protecting the back4.

u raise a good point again. i have nvr dwelled into morgan's ppm. if he has that its bad as my dmc... yeah got to unlearn that shiat man

Yes! Finally found a decent base for SI and Evolution to work with. Hope to upload it very soon. Maybe I can release a test version over here. Wait a minute! Please, let me know.

Woot CE.. i got a about 2 and half tact for u to test it with ... lol if u dont mind and would want to accommodate em

Yes! Finally found a decent base for SI and Evolution to work with. Hope to upload it very soon. Maybe I can release a test version over here. Wait a minute! Please, let me know.

Let it go, let it gooooo, can't hold it back anymore!

Woot CE.. i got a about 2 and half tact for u to test it with ... lol if u dont mind and would want to accommodate em
No problem.

TEST VERSION HERE!
Keep in mind that I do everything to make a decent 433 (with wingers or 3ST) because I really hate all that other formations. Yes, it isn't that hard to create a good tactic with 3 CD's. In my opinion.

I'm having fun with your Evolution V1. this year away games with weaker teams are as difficult as home matches against top league teams, ha-ha

View attachment 207366

Koen, fantastic work, mate, I'm quite enjoying the football being played with the test version. Is it possible to move one of the wide roles to a central DLf/F9 role without majorly disrupting the tactic's functionality? would be a shame to play Dybala too far wide:)

Last edited:

VERSION 2 IS OUT NOW! EVOLUTION!

Let me know about the results. Enjoy! See the opening post! The new version is not the test version from the page back.

(6)

* Possible to set one winger at attack dutie. But keep in mind you should change the near CM at a support dutie. Optional tweak. You can also change the striker but I can't guarantee it will work with every role.

Great work Koen!
Looking forward to test this on a brand new save taking Real Santander to the top of the world :D

EVOLUTIONNN!

DOWNLOADLINK: V2 in attachments

e2a7b3d0939da890ec7cd68d48f968df.png

This tactic is based on the Beautiful Play tactics from Football Manager 2015. This tactic is an evolution, that's why I called the tactic like this. I hope you enjoy the tactics as much as plenty of you did in Football Manager 2015. I haven't used any opposition instructions and individual- and teamtraining is just up to you. Do whatever you think is right and change before though (away) games or something. Don't forget to ask if you got some questions.

A huge respect for
Keith Ang for setting up the base of the tactic. He is the original creater of this, based on my Beautiful Play tactics. That's why I upload this tactic. And psst.. He obviously don't want any credits, haha.

Tactic tips and info
Striker role
- Striker problems? You can try to tweak the role into a complete striker or deep lying striker (support and attacking role). Look what your strikers suits best.
Wingers - Wingers not performing? Try the inside forwards. If you have a really good team in the league you could play with two attacking roles, but that's not what I prefer.
Standard situations - Yes. Implemented in the tactic. Thanks to Mazuma and Nom de Guerre.

Let me know about the results!

The tactic is orginally tested with a 13th prognosed test team. I am always trying to create tactics which make weak(er) clubs overpower themselves. That's what I like the most..

hello dear frien Mr. Christian Eriksen

what about the set pieces especcially corner parts.
could you help us about this problem. Up to now 78 match I played and 3 corner goals ! :(
best wishes...
thank you very ömuch for every helps...

V1 has been really good in my test saves. In V2 there's only 4 TI, is this correct Koen?

hello dear frien Mr. Christian Eriksen

what about the set pieces especcially corner parts.
could you help us about this problem. Up to now 78 match I played and 3 corner goals ! :(
best wishes...
thank you very ömuch for every helps...
DL and DR take corners. Hmm.. V2 has a corner tactic now.

V1 has been really good in my test saves. In V2 there's only 4 TI, is this correct Koen?
Yes! Hope this works out for you.