how about your 4141 AMC ,why AP(At) and not a Treq or a SS?

Added folder that contains all my tactics that are at least decent from my testing going forward.
I will clean up first thread with list of formations when I have time.
Best tactic at the moment for you Clash? Thank's a lot

Clash 4-1-4-1 v4 - without throw in exploit
Amazing football, midfielders scoring a lot but also my strikers did a decent amount of goals.
Sometimes i've tried to switch to defensive or cautious but it didn't work, if a defensive approach is needed it's better to play another tactic (don't ask me which one because i've not find the right one yet)

Very good job Clash!

View attachment 11919

View attachment 11918

View attachment 11917

View attachment 11915

View attachment 11914

View attachment 11913

View attachment 11912

View attachment 11911

Last edited:
4-1-4-1 v4

only changes:

CBleft -> same instructions as CBright (so both of them as ballplaying CBs)
MCright -> shoot less often

Playing as 1.FC Köln in 2. Bundesliga, first season, no transfers. Plugged the tactic in during the season:

attachment.php

Düsseldorf was DFB Pokal, they play in Bundesliga. I love this tactic. Good, efficient, realistic football. For me it is the best tactic out there.

4-1-4-1 v5( or V4) is better than 4-1-4-1 v7.
IWBs work better than the CWBs

4-1-4-1 v4

only changes:

CBleft -> same instructions as CBright (so both of them as ballplaying CBs)
MCright -> shoot less often

Playing as 1.FC Köln in 2. Bundesliga, first season, no transfers. Plugged the tactic in during the season:

attachment.php

Düsseldorf was DFB Pokal, they play in Bundesliga. I love this tactic. Good, efficient, realistic football. For me it is the best tactic out there.

Can you share your tweak?

And what excellent changes they are... tested for a few matches (without the throw in exploit!) and doing great!
To be honest I don't think they change very much. But I want to have both CBs and CMs with the same instructrions. It's kind of a Monk-thing. :D