Used 4141 v4 in second season with Everton, ridiculously good. Lookman has turned into some raged beast and the two Mez are so good. My only concern is the striker not scoring many (Jovic has 7 league goals by Jan) but can't complain as others are chipping in with goals!

- I went on holiday for Nov/Dec to test with Assistant Manager and nothing changed

View attachment 1203614View attachment 1203615

Strikers arent scoring because tactic is relying on exploits, most goals are from exploits, if there were no exploits you would lose.

If you want tactic where strikers score all goals use TTF v1

Last edited:
Strikers arent scoring because tactic is relying on exploits, most goals are from exploits, if there were no exploits you would lose.

I know that you hate my tactics, but please dont spread false info. I've tried every single TFF tactics and none of them uses less exploits than I do. Idk why you are here ranting about my tactics if you obviously dont like it

When my mc end season with more goals than striker than its obvious and I dont hate your tactic, it is very good tactic.

TTF's tactics are trash year after year.
I never used that. this one (4-1-4-1) it's 1000% better that any from TTF.

TTF's tactics are trash year after year.
I never used that. this one (4-1-4-1) it's 1000% better that any from TTF.
totally false, 4-1-4-1 is good, gladiator v1 is best, you will never have those attacks and 40 goals from each striker in 4-1-4-1. with 4-1-4-1 i conceded around 10 goals per season, with gladiator i finish season with 1 goal conceded.

totally false, 4-1-4-1 is good, gladiator v1 is best, you will never have those attacks and 40 goals from each striker in 4-1-4-1. with 4-1-4-1 i conceded around 10 goals per season, with gladiator i finish season with 1 goal conceded.

whats your line up

The problem with any tactic is you are gonna overachieve (somehow). Then, game will play more defence against your team; and here where GLADIATOR fails. Since is a well balanced tactic and you got results, it's stop working like before because AI plays very narrow defence which make the tactic useless.

4141 V4 from CLASH year after year still works ok, because formations for FM19 is 4141 and 442.

Complete opposite for me Gladiator after 5 cl titles destroys all bunkers. Clash cant do it, only if you open them from exploit corner then you can beat them, but if you dont score from corner you will never win.

Clash 442 v4 amazing, clash 4411 just isn't for me, i can't get it going. TFF Gladiator & TFF Conqueror fantastic!

The reason im using clash ATM is i enjoy how the team play. Strikers score plenty in all 3 tactics i use. I just dont get the hype with the 4411 but as ive said before, its not a contest...use what works for you.

Clashthunder...thank you for the work you put in bro!

On the last patch, 4-2-3-1W works much worse than before. Although there were no 3d updates. Here for comparison the season at 19.3.0 and at 19.3.4.
Twice more goals conceded for fewer games. Away games 7 draws. The squad has not changed.
Will there be an update for 4-2-3-1? It was the best tactic for me in FM 19.
Sorry for my english.
View attachment 12784View attachment 12783

I have been playing the fm for a long time. I have developed many great tactics but this scares me. Benfica has many talents and it was a test match but 8-0 with Juventus. Absolutely crazy.

View attachment 12766

8 goals yet none from the striker.....think thats what is putting me off giving it a right good go.

Be it 4141 V3 or V4, the two strikers scored fewer goals than my tactics. But here is the 4141 V4 a tactic that inspires me. So far successfully tested with large and small teams. I'll continue with Benfica as it continues with the 4141 V4.
I also briefly tested the 442 V4. I find it very vulnerable to counterattack. Even the 4231 could not convince me. Something changed then it ran. But no comparison to the very cool 4141.