CLASH Tactics

• Thread starter Thread starter clashthunder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 409
  • Views Views 178K
Hi Clash. First of all the tactics especially 4-1-4-1 v4 is amazing. However my striker rarely scores. Is there a work around to this? I realize that my striker is rather slow. Could that be the problem? At the same time he is also unsuited to the complete forward role.

Please advice

Thank you

Clash, I think you're really onto something with the 442 TT v1

Clash, I think you're really onto something with the 442 TT v1

Would you mind, if you could, sharing a SS of this tactic? Found the tactic in his Mediafire folder, just curious to see how it is set up.

Would you mind, if you could, sharing a SS of this tactic? Found the tactic in his Mediafire folder, just curious to see how it is set up.

attachment.php

Wouuuuuu this tactic CLASH 442 TT v1 is destroy every team!
I use in combiantion first half FM 19.34 Kung fu 4-4-2 V3 also is crash oponent and second half change CLASH 442 TT V1 and BOOOM!
Thank you CLASH

Wouuuuuu this tactic CLASH 442 TT v1 is destroy every team!
I use in combiantion first half FM 19.34 Kung fu 4-4-2 V3 also is crash oponent and second half change CLASH 442 TT V1 and BOOOM!
Thank you CLASH

Where is the links for both of these? Kung fu and TT V1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only bought the game 3/4 days ago ! Tried quiet a few tactics and agree with the guys about Clash’s 442 v1 , by far the best tactic I’ve tried ... I started an unemployed career and took the Leicester job in which they’d only won one game upto Xmas , played 12 with the 442 v1 and won 11/12 and drew 1 bagging a ton of goals in the process ... Nice work Clash , thanks

Only bought the game 3/4 days ago ! Tried quiet a few tactics and agree with the guys about Clash’s 442 v1 , by far the best tactic I’ve tried ... I started an unemployed career and took the Leicester job in which they’d only won one game upto Xmas , played 12 with the 442 v1 and won 11/12 and drew 1 bagging a ton of goals in the process ... Nice work Clash , thanks

You mean TT v1 right?

The only problem I am getting with !19.3 CLASH 442 TT v1 is yellow and red cards.
I mean, I break all the records for yellow and red cards.
And that's the problem with DW Winger which has already "Tackle Harder" (I hate that roles has pre-selected instructions).
I am not sure if WM with PI from DW plays like DW. I think DW is the most balanced winger among other winger roles.

Back