using this on my hamburg save, played 28 games i have won 25 drawn three, in a few of the games that i drew i was down and converted to the 4-4-2 that was posted elsewhere and was able to salvage a point

tactic is legit

in the bundesliga 2 lost two important players in holtby and douglas santos before the season even started, and still walking the league

should be interested to see how this works in the bundesliga

Helpme

About 442TT
I have suffered from a defensive inconsistency.
Somebody help me ?
I'm brazillian. Sorry for my very bad english.

Last edited:
Maddison & Foden in the middle for England are smashing teams. Foden is nearly a goal a game player.. Clash 4141 v4 (ish)

ok post some screen soys of player insturtions for what you use for foden maddison play please

I thinks its a MEZ-A / MEZ-S combo.. i'll check if I have PIs when I get in. :)

ok post some screen soys of player insturtions for what you use for foden maddison play please

Foden - Maddison

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi guys, I'm currently using the CLASH 4141 V4 but seen a few saying the new 442 is good? any idea which is better if its been tested? thanks

Hi guys, I'm currently using the CLASH 4141 V4 but seen a few saying the new 442 is good? any idea which is better if its been tested? thanks

I broke every championship record going with the 442 v1 and finished 7th in prem first season , unfortunately the tactic has kinda died for me now 3rd season in and im struggling finding another suitable one , cant get the 4141 to work for me either

I broke every championship record going with the 442 v1 and finished 7th in prem first season , unfortunately the tactic has kinda died for me now 3rd season in and im struggling finding another suitable one , cant get the 4141 to work for me either

Thank you! just out of curiosity, who were you in champ? did you change anything at all?

Thank you! just out of curiosity, who were you in champ? did you change anything at all?

I was Blackburn mate ... training to *** man , no OI’s and only players I signed were Zinchenko and Atsu on loan

I win everything with 442v4. Big teams, mid and small teams too. Won prem first season with Wolves, Newcastle,United,Spurs,Inter,Southampton to name a few. Im just going to give the 4141 a go just for a change

I was Blackburn mate ... training to *** man , no OI’s and only players I signed were Zinchenko and Atsu on loan

Cheers pal, much appreciated, gonna give it a try I think, not sure who to start with, hmmm..