Hi magicnut, Who Is your striker in serie b? Because Pescara in the First season doesn't have complete forward, or you change the role of the striker?

Hi magicnut, Who Is your striker in serie b? Because Pescara in the First season doesn't have complete forward, or you change the role of the striker?
In serie B I had Rodrigo Aguirre on loan from udinese i think and he was rated high as complete forward I also occasionally played capone but not changed role.
As for starting 11 when everyone is fit and rdy to play probably this would be the best starting 11 towards the second half of the season although alot of these players joined in the January window for instance vargasView attachment 8891

In serie B I had Rodrigo Aguirre on loan from udinese i think and he was rated high as complete forward I also occasionally played capone but not changed role.
As for starting 11 when everyone is fit and rdy to play probably this would be the best starting 11 towards the second half of the season although alot of these players joined in the January window for instance vargasView attachment 1207363

What a team!!

What a team!!
Thanks , took some hours of searching out the right talents listed for loan and what not , lozano was a STEAL for 400k he developed into a top cb.
ghighone free transfer btw now value like 12m and a top rb

Thanks , took some hours of searching out the right talents listed for loan and what not , lozano was a STEAL for 400k he developed into a top cb.
ghighone free transfer btw now value like 12m and a top rb

From the FM scout list?

From the FM scout list?
Never even heard of that stuff..All players I signed I searched manually and found myself.
I search by stats as I play without attribute masking. Btw I never use any kind of filters etc all to my own judgement I search by what stats I personally prefer.

Last edited:
Never even heard of that stuff..All players I signed I searched manually and found myself.
I search by stats as I play without attribute masking. Btw I never use any kind of filters etc all to my own judgement I search by what stats I personally prefer.

Oook thank you mate

using your tactics

im using both your tactics 19.3 CLASH 4231 IF v2 and 19.3 clash W v2 to full effect only lost a few but sat 3rd in October with a Chelsea side that has no changes or transfers. loving these tactics.

some reason the tactic lost it nearer the end of the season and I fell from 3rd to 5th losing a place in the champions league.

Last edited:
CLASH has been posted an update version of 442 TT at Mediafire folder. V5

Clash Could you please explain what type of players and foot to use for the new 4-1-4-1, the best tactic What attributes and type of player is important for the ST, CM's and Wingers What foot do you recommend for each of the CM's/Wingers Thank