I have tried every tactic going since 19.3.4, and they have all been so disappointing until i tried your 4-1-4-1 V5, it was incredible, the amount of goals i scored and the football was great to watch, i was Wolves, my transfers where Belotti and De Ligt and Xadas in and Helder Costa and wily boly out.

In the Premier league i came second behind Man city, P38 W28 D3 L7 GF120 GA46, i lost against nearly all the big teams away from home but it was always a close game, my defence was pretty weak so i shipped a few goals but i scored so many.

my team was

Patricio
Jonny-----De ligt-----Coady------Vinagre
Neves
Cavaleiro-----Gibbs-White------Xadas----Jota
Belotti

Some of the players where just amazing

Belotti P38 G37 A3
Jota P34 G14 A14
Xadas P36 G17 A9
Gibbs-white P32 G15 A7
Vinagre P32 G4 A17

was an incredible season, especially for Xadas seeing as he cost 750k

Recommend this tactic to all

So which tactic is better for underdogs?

4-1-4-1 V4
4-1-4-1 V5
4-4-2 T

So which tactic is better for underdogs?

4-1-4-1 V4
4-1-4-1 V5
4-4-2 T
I'm using 4141 v4 and I when playing difficult games I change 1 mezzala to support duties and 1 mezzala to box to box midfielder and sometimes mentality down to balanced.

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hello I have read some posts about people mentioning they used the v4 of the the 4-1-4-1 but I only see v3 linked.
Can someone provide the download link to the v4?

Hello I have read some posts about people mentioning they used the v4 of the the 4-1-4-1 but I only see v3 linked.
Can someone provide the download link to the v4?

opening post. You can download the full set of clash tactics

nvm i just found his "shared folder" . you could of mentioned that specifically btw since it was out of my sight.

!. Wow, you're welcome!

2. Would you like me to come round and download it for you?

Have fun

!. Wow, you're welcome!

2. Would you like me to come round and download it for you?

Have fun

I mean was it hard or something to say or mention that there is a "shared folder " now but..
I mean I know I'm not the only person here who missed it there was at least a handful of people.
When looking on the first page i'd look specifically for text "4-1-4-1 v4 " or 4141 v4 and that text wasn't as I am sure a shitton of ppl did.
Btw don't respond to me any further I don't want to escalate a debate over something as pathetic as this.

Last edited:
I mean was it hard or something to say or mention that there is a "shared folder " now but..

I was referring to your rude response. I'm a little snowflake and get upset easily. Was it hard for you to say thanks? It's very clear to see tbh and i don't think 2 people out of the thousands that downloaded proves your point.

Let's leave it. I do hope people can be more accomodating for you the next time you require assistance.

Have a great day!

I was referring to your rude response. I'm a little snowflake and get upset easily. Was it hard for you to say thanks? It's very clear to see tbh and i don't think 2 people out of the thousands that downloaded proves your point.

Let's leave it. I do hope people can be more accomodating for you the next time you require assistance.

Have a great day!
thanks

attachment.php
attachment.php

Reverted back to my fav 442 v1 , still going strong

I like to play in very lower league. I do love the 4141 right now, but I was wondering if I should change the CWB for WB Attack and the CF to AF or PF (Attack), or I leave everything like it is despite my players now able to play those roles?

It doesnt matter that your player dont know the roles. Dont change anything.

Hello I can confirm that Clash 4-1-4-1 v5 is probably among the BEST tactics for this football manager .
Tried it with pescara.Promoted to Serie A the first season champions of serie B and italian cup semi finalists (knocked out by Napoli I think).
AND THEN THE VERY FIRST SEASON IN SERIE A I HAD WON SERIE A securing the title with 5 GAMES TO GO. I did rely on loan singings and I managed to snap up Musa Barrow in monthly installments. This is the league table with 2 games to go but already mathematically secured the league! View attachment 8972

Hello I can confirm that Clash 4-1-4-1 v5 is probably among the BEST tactics for this football manager .
Tried it with pescara.Promoted to Serie A the first season champions of serie B and italian cup semi finalists (knocked out by Napoli I think).
AND THEN THE VERY FIRST SEASON IN SERIE A I HAD WON SERIE A securing the title with 5 GAMES TO GO. I did rely on loan singings and I managed to snap up Musa Barrow in monthly installments. This is the league table with 2 games to go but already mathematically secured the league! View attachment 1207273

put your best 11s up