Hi Clash, i have One question for the 4-1-4-1, on the left winger i must have a player left footed or i can play with right?

Hi Clash, i have One question for the 4-1-4-1, on the left winger i must have a player left footed or i can play with right?

I play an inverted winger on that side with no problem.

Clash 442 v4

I was having so much fun using TTF Gladiator v1 (still a beast of a tactic) but i like to have a few on the go.

My first 2 games went well with clash, 3-0 & 3-0 but i felt frustrated at having 40 shots and only 3 goals...greedy i know!

Nevertheless, the team soon slipped into gear and well, wow!

A picture speaks a thousand words sooo......

View attachment 13555View attachment 13553View attachment 13551
View attachment 13549View attachment 13547View attachment 13546
View attachment 13545View attachment 13543View attachment 13543View attachment 13543

Bravo!

Both 4-1-4-1 v4 and 4-4-2 v4 are working with latest patch?

can't keep a clean sheet and lose quite a few away matches.

Any ideas? Did watch it and for some with quicker strikers they were running through backline so lowered it but not sure what else to do. Some I'm 3-0 up and then lose 4-3

Hi guys I play on FM touch and need 4-1-4-1 v3 players instructions anyone can share with me please?

can't keep a clean sheet and lose quite a few away matches.

Any ideas? Did watch it and for some with quicker strikers they were running through backline so lowered it but not sure what else to do. Some I'm 3-0 up and then lose 4-3
Same for me. Very hard to keep a clean sheet. But I'm still on 19.3.1 patch mat be v4 is less efficient with this patch

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Im using 4-1-4-1 v4. Key guy for my success is my assistant manager who is doing teamtalk and press conferences. He is godlike motivator, I dont need to change anything during the season. My players are not top class at all but i destroy every team because my team is ultra motivated. Some of my players are not suited for this roles and are not natural for this tactic positions but still play good. You can see I destroyed Liverpool in CL final with paqueta, romagnoli, caldara, cutrone, kessie, calabria on bench. I heavily rotate during season, I always create 2 teams + some backup players, every position have 2 players and rotate them every game.

View attachment 13139View attachment 13138View attachment 13137View attachment 13136View attachment 13135View attachment 13134View attachment 13133

Plan for next season is to sell inverted wingers and buy 2 pure wingers. Left footed on left and right on right work much better for me. Inverted winger will score more goals but will lose more balls and AI will counter you. And with wingers striker will score more and you will have better counter attacks.

Last edited:
Im using 4-1-4-1 v4. Key guy for my success is my assistant manager who is doing teamtalk and press conferences. He is godlike motivator, I dont need to change anything during the season. My players are not top class at all but i destroy every team because my team is ultra motivated. Some of my players are not suited for this roles and are not natural for this tactic positions but still play good. You can see I destroyed Liverpool in CL final with paqueta, romagnoli, caldara, cutrone, kessie, calabria on bench. I heavily rotate during season, I always create 2 teams + some backup players, every position have 2 players and rotate them every game.

View attachment 1203302View attachment 1203303View attachment 1203304View attachment 1203305View attachment 1203306View attachment 1203307View attachment 1203308

Plan for next season is to sell inverted wingers and buy 2 pure wingers. Left footed on left and right on right work much better for me. Inverted winger will score more goals but will lose more balls and AI will counter you. And with wingers striker will score more and you will have better counter attacks.

Hi man, can you share with me player instructions I play on FM touch need instructions thanks..

Danke für diese Explosion

Excuse me that my English is not perfect.I am not a friend of copied tactics. I love to develop my own tactics.Now I have used your tactic and it is very explosive.I think I'll give your 4-1-4-1 and 4-2-3-1 a chance.I will change the set piece defensively. There are signs of counterattack. I want to improve that.And for the throw in I see a better variant.Thank you for your great work and the very powerful tactics.I am normally only convinced of my work. Here I like to compliment you.

Last edited:
On pc if you click on picture it shows it large.