Clash 4141 v4 - (ish) is one of the most consistent attacking ones still about for me at the min...

View attachment 1202682 View attachment 1202683

Im having great success with TFF but wanted to give this a try. My team is strong, wins every game but when i tried this it's like my strikers started shooting with blindfolds on. 45 shots a game, 15 on target max 3 goals. Sounds okay but ive just struggled to a 1-1 draw with bottom of the league. I like the football played just wondered if you had any tips about the strikers?

Im having great success with TFF but wanted to give this a try. My team is strong, wins every game but when i tried this it's like my strikers started shooting with blindfolds on. 45 shots a game, 15 on target max 3 goals. Sounds okay but ive just struggled to a 1-1 draw with bottom of the league. I like the football played just wondered if you had any tips about the strikers?

Not sure I tweaked the striker much, just the left side attacked, and DMC. ill have a look later.

Nice that u created thread for your tactic.
I found ur tactic on fmkorea.
1201110d1553025804-tactics-different-forums-%7Baround-world%7D-screenshot-2-.png

I played a DLF-A with Aguero, Kane i left as is in the england team

Db update on march clash 4-1-4-1 v4

atalanta84ad58d7dbc4443e.png

With Atalanta