Classic 41230 by veez - an interpretation of Spain's Euro 2012 false 9 tactic

View attachment 305099View attachment 305098

looking good! two wins over chelsea and city have left us in a secure 3rd, but a win over tottenham in our next game can put us top of the table :D

still some very tough games left though, and all in a very small number of days

View attachment 305104View attachment 305103

just won the europa league in a close match against leverkusen, and to my delight, tottenham drew their game to swansea, which means that a win against arsenal will clinch the premier league tittle for newcastle united!!! :D

View attachment 305231View attachment 305230View attachment 305229

newcastle united are premier league champions!!! :D incredible season finale where i played 5 of the top six teams in the last 6 games, (details of the other games in previous posts) drew away to arsenal, played very poorly and should've lost with a reserve squad due to playing with just a day's rest after the europa league final. this gave me a chance to give some rest to my first squad so they could play liverpool away too, still with just 3 days rest after the europa league final, but it payed off, and we beat liverpool 1-0 to clinch us the tittle in the first season. happy days! :D

gonna start a new save, probably with a smaller team now, anyone have any suggestions?

try to start a new save with southampton,what most valuable atributes for l,r,mc,amc-cent.,and 2 amc-if.,any suggestions for buying new players?thanks.

Any chance of this being made as a Wizard style, to give an alternative to the classic?

Great thread by the way!

go with some 1 in the blue square north or south

im thinking of doing that next. for now im thinking of a small top division club. i want to test the tactic in all possible scenarios. thinking of going with either real sociedad or a small premier league club, but havent decided which. none seem to have the players i need for this tactic.

by the way, do you recommend any clubs for when i go with the blue square premier?

Any chance of this being made as a Wizard style, to give an alternative to the classic?

Great thread by the way!

thanks mate! :)

i can try, but you wont be able to set both wide AM's as target men as you can do with this one, but it might still work, might even work better, you never know! lol. i can try and do that for you tonight, so stay posted!

try to start a new save with southampton,what most valuable atributes for l,r,mc,amc-cent.,and 2 amc-if.,any suggestions for buying new players?thanks.

i can suggest a few players, but it depends on what size team youre playing.

for MC's, all round players that can destroy and create. i dont like using small players in midfield, i like combative and strong players, the likes of andre ayew, dembele, cabaye (small but awesome!), joao moutinho, ramires. box to box midfielders basically with tackling, work rate, team work, passing, creativity, anticipation etc;

playmaker i'd say a pjanic or isco sort of player, with high passing, decisions, first touch, technique, off the ball, dribbling (work rate and teamwork can play a very important role here too), anything else is a bonus.

wide AMC's or target men, the mata type player, a fast and creative player capable of finishing. so pace, flair, dribbling, first touch, finishing, composure, creativity, off the ball, agility (again team work and work rate are important)

if you can buy players with good attributes in long shots that is also a bonus, because this tactic sometimes employs quite a few.

hope i've helped, if you want specific players to buy, let me know who you are playing with!

im thinking of doing that next. for now im thinking of a small top division club. i want to test the tactic in all possible scenarios. thinking of going with either real sociedad or a small premier league club, but havent decided which. none seem to have the players i need for this tactic.

by the way, do you recommend any clubs for when i go with the blue square premier?
try luton

is swansea the new barc every 1 seem to start a save with them

is swansea the new barc every 1 seem to start a save with them

lol they have an interesting team and are definately a challenge. dunno if they're the new barça, but im definately gonna try and get them to play like barça with this tactic :D

well good luck if you try a save with luton and get it to work i will bow b4 you