Clueless Kaarto manages Bath City (Skrill South: End of Season 1!)

TACTICS

bkWH8Rp.jpg

Haven't changed too much with the tactics, because I have no idea what to change.

FRIENDLIES

q6D1A6N.jpg

February 1st 2021

END OF JANUARY REPORT

fy803qz.jpg

This is why I cannot be stuffed with this game. No matter what I do nothing changes. I have the best team in the league excluding Bolton Wanderers (who are 1st). Here are the teams of all of my losses, excluding Bolton.

Bath

WdFV3Hg.jpg

Cambridge (3-0 Loss)
View attachment 338350

Coventry (1-0 Loss):
View attachment 338349

Ebbsfleet (2-0 Loss)
View attachment 338348

Grimsby (2-2)
View attachment 338347

Kidderminster (3-3)
View attachment 338346

Salisbury (2-1 loss)
View attachment 338345

Woking (3-1 Loss)
View attachment 338344

Look at this. Do I deserve to be sitting in 17th place on the table?
KNah7SU.jpg

U2bG1Sd.jpg

n3v4ZG3.jpg

bIT3kGv.jpg

Myepiim.jpg

17th place. Hmm. So it must be my tactics, right? Please look at my tactic above and help out. I'm fine with losing, but not losing senselessly when my team is obviously superior... every time.

Last edited:
Ok im hardley a tactical genius but here is what ive noticed. Your strike force appears to be rubbish in the air, nor do they move well or anticipat much so maybe no point exploiting the flanks? Hard to pick out a striker who doesnt move or head a ball espicially well. Try playing narrower, expoit the middle & look for overlap just to stop opposition fullbacks getting to narrow on u. Also i would change your inside forward to attack & your right back to support or even defend as your attack will no longer be focused on wide areas. Hopefully this will sure up your defense as well? As ive said im an absolute donkey with tactics but i hope it helps :)

Just another little thing u are rated 1st for first touch & passing so a quicker tempo may also help?

Just read all the way from the start and firstlY amazing story and keep going! Secondly I would say maybe stick to a 4-4-2 basic formation as the players aren't great that's what I've heard works on the past. Just a thought :)

February 1st 2021

END OF JANUARY REPORT

V4Z1ZbR.jpg

A pretty low quality set of results that nearly culminated in my sacking. Fortunately I 'motivated and inspired' the team with a squad talk, and they reacted with a 6-0 win. Scott Shulton just gives off assists and goals for fun. Scott Wilson, the main striker from our first 4 or 5 seasons has regained his spot in the side, and has been performing well. Nice to use our top league goalscorer in the team again, simply because Gnanduillet's stats keep dropping due to injury. We are currently sitting in 18th spot.

NEW TACTICS

qN2O63V.jpg

Even though the results haven't been the best, I still like this tactic better. The defence has been the same, but in attack we are dangerous, quick and cutting. This not only make the game more entertaining to play but it has also shown in our results, with many more goals being scored.