Compact and Impact™ by Raikan007

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 158
  • Views Views 59K
Will try him 2night and let you know ;)

Do you use this one as a home and away tactic or u use other tactic besides?

i use for both home and away, if I play a better team, I sometimes drop the d line, play quicker and on the counter :)

thx for advice :) when you are in a match you look only at key moments or complete match? ;)

when making tactics, full and extended, when playing properly, just key ;)

sorry m8, but i can't try this with psv.. the problem is that psv have bought new players this summer.. who are wingers. Mertens and Wijnaldum. last one can be use as ap (attack) but the problem with your tactic is that its more of a defending tactic then a attacking tactic... i dont know how i could tweak it to use it with psv...

nvm!! i think i know how to still use him with psv.. will let you know!!

Hi Raycan,
i'll give this tactic a try on my St.Pauli just promoted in Bundesliga as i need something that can help me not to be overhelmed by the other teams and my def line is poor. will let u know how it goes ;)

This is the main tactic i use ( the design ) but never touched the shouts and team instructions etc... normally i start out good but eventually it all goes to ****.

Questions :
This works in "smaller" teams? ( currently playing with Bologna )
The MC.. should i use a pure MC or a AMC?
Can i just put both strikers equally pure strikers ( not advanced forward ) ?
MCD and MCE should be pure MC´s or DMC?
right and left defenders should they be pure defenders or wings with attack status?

Thnaks in advance =)

Ps: I have downloaded the last tac posted and i changed both central defenders to CD and side defenders to support.
Ps2: comment 69! xD

Last edited:
I was bit sceptical at first. But when my own tactic didn't work for Milan decided to test this out. And results are GREAT.

Especially the MC slot where I bought in Marvin Martin. Italian Super Cup he got 5 assists there. I'll give you screenshots later on if you want to.

This is the main tactic i use ( the design ) but never touched the shouts and team instructions etc... normally i start out good but eventually it all goes to ****.

Questions :
This works in "smaller" teams? ( currently playing with Bologna )
The MC.. should i use a pure MC or a AMC?
Can i just put both strikers equally pure strikers ( not advanced forward ) ?
MCD and MCE should be pure MC´s or DMC?
right and left defenders should they be pure defenders or wings with attack status?

Thnaks in advance =)

Ps: I have downloaded the last tac posted and i changed both central defenders to CD and side defenders to support.
Ps2: comment 69! xD
yes it should :) as long as you have a strong midfield :)
the central cm needs to be a type of playmaker
they are not adv forwards, they are Dlf and poacher
more defensive but a good mixture is perfect
normal fullbacks ;)

hows it going?

Quasit, post them SS :)

Testing it on my St.Pauli starting my second season after promotion into Bundesliga.

Pre-season went great with a superb 1-0 vs PSV and 1-0 vs AZ Alkmaar.

Now the season jsut started. first match was away against Colonia and with a bit of luck i won 2-0. Second match was home against Shalke 04 and lost 0-2 but with a penalty in the first half that doomed the whole match, my guys arent that string to take the uphand in such a situation but we're working on it. A good tactic so far, maybe better against middle/lower league team other than top teams but it's due to my players ability (to solve that issue i'm considering to make a defensive tactic for the top teams matches).

Tried it with my Stade Rennais team to offer up a new option and from game one benefited from simply moving the AP into an attacking midfielder role.. The players I had probably broke the link from midfield to attack as my ***. man was saying that there was a massive gap between the midfield and the attack.

Defensively solid.. No complaints there, they had 1 shot to my 23.

Very good tactic, thank you.

Dunno if it is the tactic that doesnt work for me or if my players are too bad to use it properly. At the moment i played about 8 matches and i'm 10th in Bundesliga with some good results and other not so good. I'll keep up working on it, hope it gets better even if my actual goal is not to go down in 2 Bundesliga

Dunno if it is the tactic that doesnt work for me or if my players are too bad to use it properly. At the moment i played about 8 matches and i'm 10th in Bundesliga with some good results and other not so good. I'll keep up working on it, hope it gets better even if my actual goal is not to go down in 2 Bundesliga

hey bud, you are newly promoted correct? with St Pauli? 10th position is pretty **** good mate :) please do not expect to win the Bundesliga title or even get top 10 in your first season after being promoted... anything above 10th position is fantastic, of course you are going to have a few bad results... :)

hey bud, you are newly promoted correct? with St Pauli? 10th position is pretty **** good mate :) please do not expect to win the Bundesliga title or even get top 10 in your first season after being promoted... anything above 10th position is fantastic, of course you are going to have a few bad results... :)

yeah, just got promoted with St.Pauli :) I agree with you, everything up to 10th position would be great, i'm speacking about team performance in the single match. Must say i have more difficulties on away matches (quite obviusly) but sometimes it seems that my players forgot to pass the half line. will see how the season goes, and will try and get some good players next year since i have no cash to buy players on winter market.

What would you suggest as settings for away matches?

Last edited:
playing much deeper and much quicker on the counter and use shouts like pass into space and run at defence :)

playing much deeper and much quicker on the counter and use shouts like pass into space and run at defence :)

What you mean by "much deeper"? Sorry i'm not english and sometimes i dond understand exacly the meaning of things :S

playing a deeper defensive line allowing the opposition to commit to many upfield then hit them on the counter :) the strikers in this tactic will take on defenders and if you can get the ball to them quickly enough, they will create the chances :)

Back