Craig, thanks for the sending the email.

I'm using the tactic with Chesterfield in League 1, 5th season. only managed to get out 8 games so far, but won 6 of them, lost the other two. I'm going to try and see through a season with the tactic and see what happens. currently 4th after 11 games.

hopefully the team will get used to the tactic and start stringing wins together.

yeah once your team gets used to it you'll be on fire, and when are if you go up, play bout 8 to 15 friendly's, with 2 of them been really hard and the rest really easy. this will gain the new players you bring in to find it quicker to gel as you will beat team quit comfortable. but don't play the hard ones till you have played least 10 easy games. I found if you play hard games close to the beginning of pre season my team hasten played well at the start of the new season.

These tactics look quite promising so far, I think i'll use the one you used with Huddersfield as i'm currently managing Torquay and i'm struggling in League 1 so hopefully that will help.

I will play 10 matches with it as a trial and then i'll give you feedback on how it went.

Bit of a confusing layout though in your first main post.

These tactics look quite promising so far, I think i'll use the one you used with Huddersfield as i'm currently managing Torquay and i'm struggling in League 1 so hopefully that will help.

I will play 10 matches with it as a trial and then i'll give you feedback on how it went.

Bit of a confusing layout though in your first main post.

ok hope it goes well for you. which version you using?

why dont you get the opening post?

Maybe he doesn't understand wich tactics to use, because you posted a few..:p

By the way, can you reccomend me a tactic to use with Chelsea in the first season? Thanks!

first season i would go for complete dominance 10.2 but if you buy two striker are a really good extra striker i would use ultimo tactic

Thanks for the advice..i`m using it now, hope it works! Good job!

Craig, thanks for the sending the email.

I'm using the tactic with Chesterfield in League 1, 5th season. only managed to get out 8 games so far, but won 6 of them, lost the other two. I'm going to try and see through a season with the tactic and see what happens. currently 4th after 11 games.

hopefully the team will get used to the tactic and start stringing wins together.

Finished season 5, ended up 3rd and just about to play the play off final. hit and miss for the first few games, but then went on unbelievable winning streak and only just missed automatic promotion by 1 point. it seemed the team took a while to get used to the tactic, but so far, seems to be working ok.

As a fellow Wednesday fan I take it I am best using the 'Ultimo Domination Autro'?
Is this the one that doesn't use shouts or OI?

Well after an interesting start where i won 1 out of the 1st 9 I have since won 13 out of the nest 17 and have shot up to 4th!

Hey Crag I just wanted to say I love the Ultimo Domination V2 so far. I started a career at the weekend with Union Berlin a German second league team which had the media projection of 18th place. After 14 games I'm first in the league 6 clear of the competition.

I basically play the tactic with default player instructions and only change the team tactic to defensive and counter attacking as soon as I have to play a strong opponent. It works like a charm. So far I have beaten all the teams which are rated way better then mine.

Hey Crag I just wanted to say I love the Ultimo Domination V2 so far. I started a career at the weekend with Union Berlin a German second league team which had the media projection of 18th place. After 14 games I'm first in the league 6 clear of the competition.

I basically play the tactic with default player instructions and only change the team tactic to defensive and counter attacking as soon as I have to play a strong opponent. It works like a charm. So far I have beaten all the teams which are rated way better then mine.

so you just left the players settings as they are, were they were when you download it?

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Well after an interesting start where i won 1 out of the 1st 9 I have since won 13 out of the nest 17 and have shot up to 4th!

which 1 you using?

who Harvey. we got Jordons baby he loves his chips n gravy :)

so you just left the players settings as they are, were they were when you download it?

Yes that's what I meant.

Btw I'm 22 games into the season and still first in the second league. I started to notice that teams play more defensively against me and counter attacking doesn't work that good for me any more but a controlled offensive approach brought me some good success.

I've noticed that your right CB tends to score a lot of goals or be picked out on corners alot.

im playing playing with montrose, struggling a bit. im using the complete domination 10.2 . i switched the centre backs to zonal, before the game i select pass to feet , retain poss, and stay on feet. i dont see why im getting pumped every game. my team is suppost to finsh 4th. what else can i do to stop losing? i did the friendly thing and won most of the like 4-0.

I made to the Bundesliga with Union Berlin with the Ultimo Dominatio v2 tactic despite media projection was 18th place. But it looks like we bit off a bit more then we could chew I'm getting absolutely hammered most of the games. The problem is I play in the first league with a lot of players who are not even second league material. So no tactic in the world is going to fix that. Just hope I can stay in the first league and improve my squad.

Yes that's what I meant.

Btw I'm 22 games into the season and still first in the second league. I started to notice that teams play more defensively against me and counter attacking doesn't work that good for me any more but a controlled offensive approach brought me some good success.
i will look into it
I've noticed that your right CB tends to score a lot of goals or be picked out on corners alot.
well what i would do is look at who he is marking and double up with him
im playing playing with montrose, struggling a bit. im using the complete domination 10.2 . i switched the centre backs to zonal, before the game i select pass to feet , retain poss, and stay on feet. i dont see why im getting pumped every game. my team is suppost to finsh 4th. what else can i do to stop losing? i did the friendly thing and won most of the like 4-0.
take 1 of your cent mid and make 1 a def mid so you have 2 sitting there while you start winning
I made to the Bundesliga with Union Berlin with the Ultimo Dominatio v2 tactic despite media projection was 18th place. But it looks like we bit off a bit more then we could chew I'm getting absolutely hammered most of the games. The problem is I play in the first league with a lot of players who are not even second league material. So no tactic in the world is going to fix that. Just hope I can stay in the first league and improve my squad.
yeah once you get some half decent players you'll be fine

so craigswfc just so im understanding. leave the formation the same and just set one of the cm to def mid? i dont need to actually custom any sliders for the player im changing? is there any other tips? does changing all my players to easy tackling help? i have seen that somewhere on this. also when u play a team thats predicted to beat you do you still go with overload and the retain poss, pass to feet, stay on feet shout? thought i read something about changing a couple things when you were either away from home or playing a superior team. let me know cheers ................

if you have a setup for set pieces to that be helpful.

cheers again