crags - is the updated version for complete dominance or ultimo domination?

i believe a lot depends on the players you have

there are players with high values that perform very bad with every tactic
there are bad players (in lower teams and divs) that are just not the good ones

there are many players to buy, from expensive ones to cheap ones
if this tactic doesnt work in your lower team, try finding other players

i used Ghana (just applied the tactic as it is) i wasnt believed to have any chances to win the African Cup (Ivory Coast, Nigeria, South Africa, and others)i won, many times with a rocky defence.

i had to 'test' 2 players out of the common many, to find the scoring machines but in the stats they didnt tell me HEY LOOK HERE, YOU HAVE MARADONA

if you dont have money or your team is not attractive, try to get the best of your division or some cheap names online, once that step is done and you start winning, you increase all, and youll get better international players.

its full of players that are just NOT GOOD for every team you own

Haha totally crazy I started my second season this evening bought Agüero, Adler and Kroos and gave a lot of players that didn't fit my system away. So my deficit I made through transfers was only around 30 mio. €.

I started my second season with Manchester United and I won 10 games or so in a row with my tweaked version of crags tactic. When it got later I told myself I would go to sleep as soon as I lose, after I had won 12 EPL games out of 12, had won all my cup games and CL games I said "well as soon as I draw a game I go to sleep". Guess what it's almost 5 am and I still have won all my games with no reloading. Srsly this is insane my team is unbeatable at the moment.

Cheers cragswfc will give them a go in my Alex Ferguson story
no problem my old china!

Haha totally crazy I started my second season this evening bought Agüero, Adler and Kroos and gave a lot of players that didn't fit my system away. So my deficit I made through transfers was only around 30 mio. €.

I started my second season with Manchester United and I won 10 games or so in a row with my tweaked version of crags tactic. When it got later I told myself I would go to sleep as soon as I lose, after I had won 12 EPL games out of 12, had won all my cup games and CL games I said "well as soon as I draw a game I go to sleep". Guess what it's almost 5 am and I still have won all my games with no reloading. Srsly this is insane my team is unbeatable at the moment.
glad you like it but which 1 you using complete dominance are the Ultimo Domination?

i must say all tho i like the credit you guys giving me its not my tactic it Mr Hough's
i'll pass on your comments tho

im using Ultimo Domination with Genoa,after bad start Im 4th in Serie A with 5 matches win in a row. Bubba Bay Tuna's team talks really works with it. And im thinking about swapping positions by strikers, is it necessary, probably u need pacy strikers for it?

im using Ultimo Domination with Genoa,after bad start Im 4th in Serie A with 5 matches win in a row. Bubba Bay Tuna's team talks really works with it. And im thinking about swapping positions by strikers, is it necessary, probably u need pacy strikers for it?

i would say you must have pace all over your team especially the midfield, advance forward & the poacher minimum i look for is 14, but more is better of course

Unfortunatly not. The diamond formation relies on a total different approach then a 4-4-2 which is much more relaynt on it's wingers/wide midfielders to carry the ball down the falnks, whiel the 4-1-2-1-2 is mainly played throught the middle with short and easy passes. So you would have to change a lot.

On the other hand I don't understand why you want to change your formation against weaker teams? The Complete Dominance tactic is actually perfect to hammer weaker teams.

So i give my wingers a run out lol
Thanks for explaining for ones i completly understand lol
I will swop to Goals galore when i wont to give thema run out i guess

This is still the best i have found Gratz

no problem my old china!

glad you like it but which 1 you using complete dominance are the Ultimo Domination?

i must say all tho i like the credit you guys giving me its not my tactic it Mr Hough's
i'll pass on your comments tho

I play with a tweaked version of the complete dominance 10.1 tactic. I use wingbacks instead of fullbacks and have changed some of the player settings. I stoped playing this morning at around 6 am when the game crashed and I was 1:1 level in the 65 minute against Manchester City. So it might could have been my first non-win in around 30 games. Even my Youngsters won all them games I played them . If I finish my second season tonight I will give a report if I only had a perfect run or if I managed to win something else then only the league.

Last edited:
I will link them here after dinner, with a short explanation how everything works.

Yesterday I started my second season with my modified version of Complete Dominance 10.1 and seriously I'm starting to think that my game is broken, because I just won every game during the first half of this season. Most of them I did even win with scroing between 4-6 goals.

I know that my first team is very good but I have also won all the games I played with my Youngsters against weaker opponents. I have never had so many games that I won in a row usually I would lose one or two matches which I dominated but where I just didn't score. Not this time my strikers are simply brilliant this season and I'm seriously starting to think that my game is broken or something like that. ^^

Any ways here are some screens of my season so far and of my current team:

So I have won 32 games (without counting friendly matches) in a row.

Things I do before a game:
I usually only change the tackling settings before a game. For weaker teams and I use default or "more cautios". For stronger an evenly matched teams I use "more aggressive". When the game starts I usually use the shouts described in the opening post and OI's are also the same as in the opening post by crag.

An important thing is the right time to switch from "overload" to "control" I usually do this when I'm one or two goals up or if I notice that I run into to many counter attacks.

So I hope you have fun with it and a bit of feedback would also be nice.

NOTE: I played this tactic only with the 10.1 patch so no clue how it works with the 10.2 patch.

Okay I need some help, please...
I must be absolutely sh*t at this game, despite being pretty good at fm09
so I use your tactics, and still lose...
my assistance using the tactics while i'm on holiday will win
but when I play, I lose...
whats going on!?!? someone please help

try different players (a player with stats X may score 0, another player with similar or worse stats may score like a goal machine)
if you dont score, in the offensive 3, if you concede extremely too much also in the defence

i had pretty good season with genoa using ultima domination :D,and it was first season, bought 'only' Gago and ansaldi. EURO cup semi final lost with everton, 3 in league only 3 points drop behind inter. I had pretty nice results with milan,juventus, but i struggle with inter (0-3),(1-4) :p Overall im very pleased. Now champions league :S Post few the best games with this tac, only first season :)

are you using the oi you can find them in opening post i think there are a must

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

i had pretty good season with genoa using ultima domination :D,and it was first season, bought 'only' Gago and ansaldi. EURO cup semi final lost with everton, 3 in league only 3 points drop behind inter. I had pretty nice results with milan,juventus, but i struggle with inter (0-3),(1-4) :p Overall im very pleased. Now champions league :S Post few the best games with this tac, only first season :)

glad you licking it mr hough working on bettering it with a v2 which a better defence