I've been using the Complete Dominance version in my Alex Ferguson story and its got me from the Scottish 3rd Division to 6 points clear at the top of the First Division inside 5 seasons. Tried the Ultimo Domination for a while but I haven't got the players to get the best out of it yet with some good home wins as well as a few defeats away from home. Will try it again with a bigger club

Keep up the good work lads

i had pretty good season with genoa using ultima domination :D,and it was first season, bought 'only' Gago and ansaldi. EURO cup semi final lost with everton, 3 in league only 3 points drop behind inter. I had pretty nice results with milan,juventus, but i struggle with inter (0-3),(1-4) :p Overall im very pleased. Now champions league :S Post few the best games with this tac, only first season :)

wow... the defence looks ugly... 45 goals in 38 games is too much! surely there is a need for tweaking...

wow... the defence looks ugly... 45 goals in 38 games is too much! surely there is a need for tweaking...
It is, its my the worstest game ever in ECC 1 round, after this i won in Vicente Calderon 3-2 (5-6 agg). 9 ccc's say all =).
And second season I lost scudetto cuz of Tiago scored screamer at 92 minute =(

Yesterday I started my second season with my modified version of Complete Dominance 10.1 and seriously I'm starting to think that my game is broken, because I just won every game during the first half of this season. Most of them I did even win with scroing between 4-6 goals.

I know that my first team is very good but I have also won all the games I played with my Youngsters against weaker opponents. I have never had so many games that I won in a row usually I would lose one or two matches which I dominated but where I just didn't score. Not this time my strikers are simply brilliant this season and I'm seriously starting to think that my game is broken or something like that. ^^

Any ways here are some screens of my season so far and of my current team:

So I have won 32 games (without counting friendly matches) in a row.

Not to be picky or anything.
but thats one **** of a team,
not surprised you won them all

Not to be picky or anything.
but thats one **** of a team,
not surprised you won them all

That's why I asked to test my version of the tactic with a weaker team but essentially I haven't changed that much only a few things to suite my players abilities a bit better.

Btw I have won every competition I entered and didn't lose one game the entire season. Somehow even if my team is pretty good I think this is very unrealistic. For example I won the Champions League final with 6:3 after 90 minutes, leading 5:1 at half time against Arsenal. So either this tactic is very good or the game is way to easy once you have a top squad.

not sure about this ?

been using the tactic for the last 10 games of my season and very up and down, seems not to work away from home for some reason.

any ideas....I'm in 4th season as Chesterfield in League 1, 6th in the table, but conceding early goals away from home.

cid:part1.04060603.05050207@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

been using the tactic for the last 10 games of my season and very up and down, seems not to work away from home for some reason.

any ideas....I'm in 4th season as Chesterfield in League 1, 6th in the table, but conceding early goals away from home.

here attacged is a screenshot...

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

your screen shoots are not working mate

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

mr hough update 22nd jan
Here is my Ultimo V2.

It's a Classic Tactic so no shouts or roles this might upset people (Mike Dodgson LMAO) but it's the only way i could get the team and settings playing exactly how i wnted them to.

I've been testing this for a long time and hopefully this will sort out defensive issues people are having.

On testing i won the league with tottenham it took some time for the team to gel but after that i was flying with convincing wins 4-0 over chelsea at there ground liverpool ect....

this is my final league table as you can see i scored the most goals and conceded the least aswell.

i haven't been using any OI's so Don't use them.

I was having trouble with the counter of top top teams so if you have this trouble pull the D-line back 2 notches and the full backs mentality back 2 notches aswell.

All the Attributes you need for each position are the same but i would suggest playing you more creative forwards in the left and right striker spot and your more dangerous out and out striker in the middle.

it's a sweeper/stopper defence so you want your more pacy defender on the left as stopper and your more positional composed defender on the right.

here is the link to the tactic i hope you have fun with it
link on opening post#1 are go to the attachments

For away games I've changed
1. From Very Fluid to Balanced
2. Passing more direct
3. Select counter attack

Seems to work for me. Hope it helps

which version you using? if you are using the new one, i would recommend doing this. At the moment for me the tatic seems to be working better with these tweaks, to use vs stronger teams (D-Line and FBs mentality back 2 notches), but i suppose it might help away from home!

using these tactic's its got me from championship to champions league in 5 years

Been using this with Arsenal,
Signed Ribery, Dzeko and Van Nistleroy; retrained Fabregas to play DM and I can't lose a game. Only have a +17 gd but once my strikers and midfield were use to their new positions banging in like 2/3 goals a game :D

This tactic works, I am Aberdeen, my 2nd season was going down the drain. 12th in the league players injured was not going good. When it came to the last 12 games of the season i only lost one Celtic in the Cup final. I won 11 in a row and finshed 5th in the league, thanks for the tactic

Been using this with Arsenal,
Signed Ribery, Dzeko and Van Nistleroy; retrained Fabregas to play DM and I can't lose a game. Only have a +17 gd but once my strikers and midfield were use to their new positions banging in like 2/3 goals a game :D

This tactic works, I am Aberdeen, my 2nd season was going down the drain. 12th in the league players injured was not going good. When it came to the last 12 games of the season i only lost one Celtic in the Cup final. I won 11 in a row and finshed 5th in the league, thanks for the tactic

glad you both like it

Craig, thanks for the sending the email.

I'm using the tactic with Chesterfield in League 1, 5th season. only managed to get out 8 games so far, but won 6 of them, lost the other two. I'm going to try and see through a season with the tactic and see what happens. currently 4th after 11 games.

hopefully the team will get used to the tactic and start stringing wins together.