you put so many versions that then not know which to choose.
decide what the best version so and put just one.
Facilitate things

I've tried them all and for me the original is the best but there's nothing wrong with trying to improve it

Of course, there's nothing wrong with improving the tactics but as an improvement eliminates the previous

can you up load yor training please

http://www.mediafire.com/?05mzjzt5yii

im sure they are not setted at their best so play with them :p

ATTACCO = for the 2 strikers
DIF CENTRO = for the central defenders
FANTASIA = for the man behind the strikers or any offensive midfielders
ROTTURA = for the defensive midfielders
TERZINI = for the Left and Right Backs

ps: the season ended like this :

- 2nd in PL (best attack)
- Lost Champs L. Semifinal to ManUtd ( 0-0 at home but i dominated, lost 1-0 with denied goal Away) unfortunate
- Won FA Cup to Arsenal

other important results :
eliminated Inter *4-4(h) 2-3(a) *10 men
6-2 to Fulham (h)
5-2 to Everton (a)
8-3 to Aston Villa (h) all these games in a row, 4 goals by Dentinho

4-1 to Blackburn
3-0 (Old Trafford) to Man Utd but league was already assigned.

plus, plus :p i sold them Lampard at the beginning of the season and he was the best player with more than 25 assists
but this season, i should have a more defined team (all the signings and changes) and my old **** cannot help their new teams for long ;)

forgot, i won the Charity Shield 2 times vs ManU now.
largest score 9-1 League Cup vs Sheff Wed (before the first part of season fall, and my changes to personal trainings)

Last edited:
This tactic is greatness. Since being hired with Celtic, I've only lost against Aberdeen and that was a cup match. No opposition instructions were needed. :D

Just tried this out because I wanted a good formation with two strikers. I won 9-0 at home. I was playing rock bottom Northwich, but hey, with a result like that I'll try it out for a bit longer ;-p

playing with Celtic, 2 many misses, 2 many goals conceded

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

last game against Dundee UTD: 22 shots , 12 on target against their 13 shots, 9 on target . Final score 4-3

playing with Celtic, 2 many misses, 2 many goals conceded

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

last game against Dundee UTD: 22 shots , 12 on target against their 13 shots, 9 on target . Final score 4-3

I noticed too that I would often concede silly amounts of goals despite dominating games so I tweaked about with the defence (see screenshot). Before I conceded 19 goals in 11 games; after the changes I conceded 8 goals in 10 games. Also I've started using different match shouts than in the opening post. Now I use Get Ball Forward and if I'm still failing to score I'd also use Work Ball into Box. Now my strikers have 27 goals in 21 games.

Hope it helps

I noticed too that I would often concede silly amounts of goals despite dominating games so I tweaked about with the defence (see screenshot). Before I conceded 19 goals in 11 games; after the changes I conceded 8 goals in 10 games. Also I've started using different match shouts than in the opening post. Now I use Get Ball Forward and if I'm still failing to score I'd also use Work Ball into Box. Now my strikers have 27 goals in 21 games.

Hope it helps

i will try your tweaks is that them all

i will try your tweaks is that them all

Yea. Only other one was I changed the AM to Advanced Playmaker and its works for bigger teams. Haven't noticed much difference for East Stirlingshire though!

if you are not getting the results it might be down to your team talks these is are what i use. they are really good http://community.sigames.com/showthr...59#post4601859 thanks to Bubbabaytuna

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Yea. Only other one was I changed the AM to Advanced Playmaker and its works for bigger teams. Haven't noticed much difference for East Stirlingshire though!

are you still using opp instructions? just played a game with them but not changed the am and won 4-0 but i was playing bottom of league but, will let you know results after 10 are so games

if you are not getting the results it might be down to your team talks these is are what i use. they are really good http://community.sigames.com/showthr...59#post4601859 thanks to Bubbabaytuna

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

are you still using opp instructions? just played a game with them but not changed the am and won 4-0 but i was playing bottom of league but, will let you know results after 10 are so games

Yea the same OIs as before

I also had to tweak my defence a bit but now this tactic is awesome. I guess it would even rock more if I had a good keeper.

I also had to tweak my defence a bit but now this tactic is awesome. I guess it would even rock more if I had a good keeper.

what tweaks did you do?

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

new tactic available check opening post #1

Will definitely give the new tactic a go. Had great success with the first one

So far so good. Top of the league with East Stirlingshire despite a media prediction of 10th

In my newcastle save i am using Carlos Vela as a poacher and he is scoring a ridiculous amount of goals! I love this tactic

The link 2 bubbatunas OI doesnt work, and I cant find the thread anywhere in the forum... Is it possible you can try and re-link it?

Thx in advance!

I am having problems with this tactic and i'm wondering what im doing wrong. I have carried out all instructions on the complete dominance tactics, aswell as downloading it, and i feel i have more than capable team however i am conceding many goals and losing alot. i use all the shouts etc.
All i can think of is that its either mt team talks or that i send my assistant to interviews :S

Attached is my squad and first team, my league position and recent results. there really not that good. As you can see by the reults there is no clean sheets on the last 10 games or so.