depends whos on but against top teams all midfielders close down and wingers wrong foot etc if they got abit of a hard man in the centre hard tackle on em and my dm if they got a am start the game pause it and set him to man mark that person hope it helps but give em time to gel tho

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

god u said team talk lol im a flid for the fans in a derby match well for most matches

do you the same as me but ive just tired the man marking bit

Was 2-0 down to hibs using a different tactic then changed to Complete Dominance after 54mins....

Heres my Birmingham after Benfica game at 2012 with your tactic, its awesomeness!! :D

gimme feedback

I started a new game to try out this tactic. Completed an entire season without making any adjustments to the tactic and without transfers.

Won the Championship and League Cup in my first season with WBA. Qualified for Europe & won Manager of the Year.

OI’s set to “Tight Marking & Closing Down” on Strikers and Attacking Midfielders & Wingers.

I would start the game with no touchline shoutouts. “Retain possession” & “Pass to feet” when leading and comfortable. “Play Wider” and “Look for overlap” when needing goals.

Last 10-15 minutes, I would change mentality to “Contain” and shoutout “Play even safer”

This scheme worked well for me. The team did not suffer heavy defeat with this tactic. It’s safe to say each game was completely dominated by WBA.

This tactic is amazing. Now the test is how this tactic will measure up in the premier league with a mediocre team. During the FA Cup I was fortunate to defeat Fulham & Wolves. Hopefully i can survive the premier league oO)

coolcool. i´m thinkin buyin Zuiverloon to my Birmingham squad, i´m in 2012 now, finished 3rd in the premiership. but i made alot of transfers in and out. haha completeley new team.

so now i am struggling with the 4 own products rule in the european... :(

very good tactic...
I got a victory with Man U 7-2...
haha great result..

I started a new game to try out this tactic. Completed an entire season without making any adjustments to the tactic and without transfers.

Won the Championship and League Cup in my first season with WBA. Qualified for Europe & won Manager of the Year.

OI’s set to “Tight Marking & Closing Down” on Strikers and Attacking Midfielders & Wingers.

I would start the game with no touchline shoutouts. “Retain possession” & “Pass to feet” when leading and comfortable. “Play Wider” and “Look for overlap” when needing goals.

Last 10-15 minutes, I would change mentality to “Contain” and shoutout “Play even safer”

This scheme worked well for me. The team did not suffer heavy defeat with this tactic. It’s safe to say each game was completely dominated by WBA.

This tactic is amazing. Now the test is how this tactic will measure up in the premier league with a mediocre team. During the FA Cup I was fortunate to defeat Fulham & Wolves. Hopefully i can survive the premier league oO)

you will do well in pre im sheff wedwi 27 games gone im sat in middle of league that that season 10/11 so you been West Brom who have better players you'll do fine. i'll give you shouts ago,

View attachment 24537

View attachment 24538

View attachment 24539

View attachment 24540

some good results there in my second season won the league on goal diff last season see the screen shot on page 4 with a 5-1 win over utd lol they must be gettin annoyed with me but i use this tactic all the time got lewes to the championship got bored and wanted to spend lots of money im now only buyin youngsters and tryin to make a all english team and try and dominate with that but that will be in a few seasons pretty much got my team in my under 18s wait till there better GREAT TACTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Fantastic tactic! I can confirm!! O.T. What skin are you using Cooper??

This tactic is awesome! Won the league with Everton in first season, second season won the league and league cup and in the third season I won the treble : FA Cup, League and Champions League beating Barcelona 6-5 in the final with 10 men!!!!! Thank you sir.

This tactic is awesome! Won the league with Everton in first season, second season won the league and league cup and in the third season I won the treble : FA Cup, League and Champions League beating Barcelona 6-5 in the final with 10 men!!!!! Thank you sir.

which version you using??

sometimes things happen that make you fall in love with this game and this tactic is one of them! beautiful!

Was having an early season nightmare in my Hearts game with the team sliding down the table so I started using this tactic from matchday 10 onwards with much better results. Hopefully can kick on next season in my aim to destroy the Old Firm's dominance on the SPL

sometimes things happen that make you fall in love with this game and this tactic is one of them! beautiful!
glad you licking the tactic will pass on the msg

Was having an early season nightmare in my Hearts game with the team sliding down the table so I started using this tactic from matchday 10 onwards with much better results. Hopefully can kick on next season in my aim to destroy the Old Firm's dominance on the SPL

lets hope you do be nice to see a different team in top 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Hough marking a front 3 tactic @ min so soon as he got it to were he thinks he can't get it any better and realy happy with it i will let you have it

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Do you know someone called Spahgettis (don't know if its you or mrhough under a different name maybe?) has uploaded your tactic on sortitoutsi?

http://www.sortitoutsi.net/fm2010/downloads/tactics/others/407-complete_dominance.html
he wont be bothered mate but the guy who done it should have put shouts n ois on it has there important

GREAT TACTIC
however i had to change a few things

1: you must make A SPECIFIC training for every category of players
(central defenders, r-l backs, defensive mids, fantasy players, strikers)

the standard one, overload, seems to fall soon or later

2) you must have almost 22-24 players (2 teams) where :

2b) you MUST have 2+2+1 or2 DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS (when you play every 3 days in the Premiership and Champions League plus other cups, you need to change selection every match *

2c) Make 2 selections, a Primary one, with the cream of your squad and a Secondary one, with a very good selection, in this way, you will always have the most fresh cream available (wich may cause troubles to a super team who played in the Champions League 2-3 days before)

so go get 5-6 hard working midfielders, make a lot of turnovers (but dont mix too much, make 2 defined teams, where everybody plays and is happy)

i was using the tactic with a good start, but later my players got tired and underachiving, so i made all i wrote up, now im 10 wins in a row, best results

3-1 Man Utd
2-1 Inter Milan
1-5 Tottenham (away)
0-6 Blackburn (a)

dont ask me who i am and who i have
just follow the instructions above and try for 4-5 months

few players id recomment you are

- Yatabare (possibly a new drogba? scored 4 vs Bayern in another game, and made 4 assists in another, but it starts slow, hes young)
- Yttergård Jenssen (great midfielder, in a couple of years he will be requested by ManU and co)
- Leo (young central def)
- Romero (Gk of AZ)
- Gignac is also good
- Jorgensen young central defender from Copenaghena
- Yannick Djalo
- Aron Gunnarsson
- Aquino (as backup trequartista or added midf)

----------------------
16 wins in a row

3-0 Bolton
4-1 Wolves (2 days later)
6-0 Chelmsford (League Cup) (2 days later)
4-1 Liverpool (4 days later)
3-0 Sunderland (away)
1-0 ManCity

Last edited:
he wont be bothered mate but the guy who done it should have put shouts n ois on it has there important

Yea OIs especially though for my Hearts game I found that the shouts weren't as effective. Maybe its just because I'm Hearts and they're a poorer team than the other teams I've used this tactic with. When do you think the new front 3 tactic will be uploaded cause I will definitely be trying it out?

GREAT TACTIC
however i had to change a few things

1: you must make A SPECIFIC training for every category of players
(central defenders, r-l backs, defensive mids, fantasy players, strikers)

the standard one, overload, seems to fall soon or later

2) you must have almost 22-24 players (2 teams) where :

2b) you MUST have 2+2+1 or2 DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS (when you play every 3 days in the Premiership and Champions League plus other cups, you need to change selection every match *

2c) Make 2 selections, a Primary one, with the cream of your squad and a Secondary one, with a very good selection, in this way, you will always have the most fresh cream available (wich may cause troubles to a super team who played in the Champions League 2-3 days before)

so go get 5-6 hard working midfielders, make a lot of turnovers (but dont mix too much, make 2 defined teams, where everybody plays and is happy)

i was using the tactic with a good start, but later my players got tired and underachiving, so i made all i wrote up, now im 10 wins in a row, best results

3-1 Man Utd
2-1 Inter Milan
1-5 Tottenham (away)
0-6 Blackburn (a)

dont ask me who i am and who i have
just follow the instructions above and try for 4-5 months

few players id recomment you are

- Yatabare (possibly a new drogba? scored 4 vs Bayern in another game, and made 4 assists in another, but it starts slow, hes young)
- Yttergård Jenssen (great midfielder, in a couple of years he will be requested by ManU and co)
- Leo (young central def)
- Romero (Gk of AZ)
- Gignac is also good
- Jorgensen young central defender from Copenaghena
- Yannick Djalo
- Aron Gunnarsson
- Aquino (as backup trequartista or added midf)

----------------------
16 wins in a row

3-0 Bolton
4-1 Wolves (2 days later)
6-0 Chelmsford (League Cup) (2 days later)
4-1 Liverpool (4 days later)
3-0 Sunderland (away)
1-0 ManCity

can you up load yor training please

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Yea OIs especially though for my Hearts game I found that the shouts weren't as effective. Maybe its just because I'm Hearts and they're a poorer team than the other teams I've used this tactic with. When do you think the new front 3 tactic will be uploaded cause I will definitely be trying it out?

if you try thisOhanzee's Tweaked 'Classic' Version of my 10.2 tactic

http://www.filefront.com/15252021/41...-Jul-2010.tac/

This tactic is classic like FM09 so no roles or shouts in this.

Ohanzee's Classic Tactic with my elegant twist on things 'The Hybrid'

http://hotfile.com/dl/22712054/d94fe...2010).tac.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jvehtk you dont need shouts it classic but if you put the attacking midd in-between the strikers thats what he told me to do

you put so many versions that then not know which to choose.
decide what the best version so and put just one.
Facilitate things