Been using Ultimo V3, Complete Dominance and Complete Dominance 10.2 for Exeter City, and none of them work. P12 W3 D2 L7; I'm the one getting dominated!:O

I've tried changing the OI, as well as the mentality/closing down of both CDs, and the FBs and DM to some extent, doesn't seem to amount to anything on the pitch.

Conceding alot of goals from 40 yard screamers, which, in FM10, are becoming incredibly annoying not to mention unrealistic (especially when the scorer has below 5 in long shots...). :S

I have decent players, obviously not amazing, but certainly good enough. 8-|

Would appreciate any help!

That's a little bit disturbing lol

Hehe that's what I thought. Even if we know he meant "liking" it sounded weird.
oh yeah oops
Been using Ultimo V3, Complete Dominance and Complete Dominance 10.2 for Exeter City, and none of them work. P12 W3 D2 L7; I'm the one getting dominated!:O

I've tried changing the OI, as well as the mentality/closing down of both CDs, and the FBs and DM to some extent, doesn't seem to amount to anything on the pitch.

Conceding alot of goals from 40 yard screamers, which, in FM10, are becoming incredibly annoying not to mention unrealistic (especially when the scorer has below 5 in long shots...). :S

dont use oi and drop the defensive line down by 2 notches. if you are using oi's dont tight mark as it will pull all your player all over the place

Got to say I'm thinking it's the same for Chesterfield. Tried Ultimo, Ultimo V3 and Complete Dominance Better Defence and none of them are consistent. I'm currently 15th in the Championship as Chesterfield and Dominance is not the case, we are scrapping the odd 1-0 and more often than not, losing. the best of the 3 is complete dominance, but still with this struggling to get any form going.
tried not using tight marking, tried using Dans Training, tried team talks, not using OI instructions, but nothing seems to help get a run of form going.
back to the drawing board for me....

How are you guys getting on with the players beeing waisted after each match do you rest them loads or swop out between two teams ?

dont use oi and drop the defensive line down by 2 notches. if you are using oi's dont tight mark as it will pull all your player all over the place

Tried this, but the game is being absolutely ridiculous. XD

I dominate for early periods, my team misses open goals and countless one-on-ones, and then the opposing team scores from 35 yards first time, or, run past my whole defence who promptly sit down and watch as they score. As a result, the other team dominates whenever they feel like it, doesn't matter how good, or bad, they are. The game's getting extremely frustrating especially when you hear of people finding it easy :mad:

Just got no idea what I'm doing differently, just seems a tad on the unfair side, lost 4 in a row including 4-0 to Walsall (...walsall ffs).

Well sometimes your team gets into a very bad run of form and low moral and confidence will lead to you losing to even weaker sides. What you could try is to play the players with the best moral values and heap praise at some of your players as soon as they get a half-way decent game. Meaning a 7.0 or better you could say "State that *Player X* form is acceptable.

But I also managed some teams with whom I got into those bad run of form streaks and couldn't get out of it no matter what I did.

On the other side you can have games where you just can't do nothing wrong. Just started a new game with Manchester United and gave myself some limitations in terms of players which I could buy and which not. No player over the age of 25 and no player over 25m €. So I brought in Rodwell (15m), Dzeko (22,5m) and Adler (18m).Most of my games are played what I consider to be my future starting IX in the coming years and the oldest guy is usually Vidic or Ferdinand in the team in midfield and attack I usually play no one older then 24 years at this time and it works awesome. I'm on an absolute winning stream with the Complete Dominance Tactic and have only lost one out of 30 games so far and it was to Pool where they had 3 shots on goal and scored while I had around 10.

So what I'm trying to tell here is that it's not only dependent on tactic if your team performs well or not.

So far, Complete Dominance 10.2 has been the best for me! Have tried it with Feyenoord and Southampton and it worked well! (H)

Tried this, but the game is being absolutely ridiculous. XD

I dominate for early periods, my team misses open goals and countless one-on-ones, and then the opposing team scores from 35 yards first time, or, run past my whole defence who promptly sit down and watch as they score. As a result, the other team dominates whenever they feel like it, doesn't matter how good, or bad, they are. The game's getting extremely frustrating especially when you hear of people finding it easy :mad:

Just got no idea what I'm doing differently, just seems a tad on the unfair side, lost 4 in a row including 4-0 to Walsall (...walsall ffs).

what league you in? a another must is the players attributes eg championship and mid prem you should not get below 14 i would say. another must is pace in these tactics

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Well sometimes your team gets into a very bad run of form and low moral and confidence will lead to you losing to even weaker sides. What you could try is to play the players with the best moral values and heap praise at some of your players as soon as they get a half-way decent game. Meaning a 7.0 or better you could say "State that *Player X* form is acceptable.

But I also managed some teams with whom I got into those bad run of form streaks and couldn't get out of it no matter what I did.

On the other side you can have games where you just can't do nothing wrong. Just started a new game with Manchester United and gave myself some limitations in terms of players which I could buy and which not. No player over the age of 25 and no player over 25m €. So I brought in Rodwell (15m), Dzeko (22,5m) and Adler (18m).Most of my games are played what I consider to be my future starting IX in the coming years and the oldest guy is usually Vidic or Ferdinand in the team in midfield and attack I usually play no one older then 24 years at this time and it works awesome. I'm on an absolute winning stream with the Complete Dominance Tactic and have only lost one out of 30 games so far and it was to Pool where they had 3 shots on goal and scored while I had around 10.

So what I'm trying to tell here is that it's not only dependent on tactic if your team performs well or not.

So far, Complete Dominance 10.2 has been the best for me! Have tried it with Feyenoord and Southampton and it worked well! (H)

loads on the main site and MR HOUGH say the complete Dominance is overall best as it well balanced

been using this formation, as man city, they seem to getmore shots at goal than me...how do i chage this?

yeah i have, its going good so far, pretty consistent, ill post screen shots if you want?:)

this tactic works as great as before, i think it works even better now :)

been using complete dominance 10.2 with my beloved HSV for 1,5 seasons now and its very solid.
german bundesliga is not easy because there are many teams of equal strength but i'm doing very good so far.
won the national cup AND the europa league cup(but i was rly lucky there).

now second season halfway through, i'm behind leverkusen who dominated everything so far but i got a 0-0 in munich and some pretty impressive wins versus teams with similar reputation to mine.

elia is playing as AMC and he is owning right to left the last games with ratings above 9.0.
before the patch he had like 6.7 - 7.2, so just decent but now...****...not sure if its the patch though.

yes im using it now with kidderminster, its going well, i have 3 wins and 2 draws so far mate

One small mutation of this I had a ton of success with was changing the poacher to a DLF, pulling back his attacking a bit. But only worked with one particular team, and maybe requires a very pacey and technical guy to pull it off.....was using Giovinco of Juventus, he was amazing in the role.

Also when I had multiple superstar AMCs I moved one of the CMs up to an attacking position, giving a box in the offensive zone. Probably not a good idea unless you have superior talent, but it did work well.

And last, if you can manage it, the Brazilian striker Welliton (plays somewhere in Russia) is incredible for the Advanced Forward role in this setup.

I wasnt satisfied with my dl and dr wide play, in defence they were ok, but in attacks useless.

so i tweaked them a lil bit and dominating even more,

i ticked cross from : byline
cross aim : mixed
and most important : wide play : hug touchline.

it gives this narrow team a much needed wide play

i also tweaked something in defence but right now i dont notice a huge difference so i will let that pass.

all other instructions are same.

oh yeah, anchor man close only : in his area.

but that`s just me and my roma, but everyone pls try this with fullbacks as i think it`s excellent tweak.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

you need fb with good crossing attributes to pull it off though.

my training :)

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

oh sorry, wrong thread.

hah.

no, i`m on 10.1

i didnt like 10.2

didnt really knew there was 10.3 out there ?

do i need to start new game to use him ?

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

i think i do, same with every other patch out there so i will skip it for now.

but to answer, i dont think wide play has any difference in any patch at all.

wide means wide, and on this tactic, you dont get that until you do what i did.

no you don't must play new game to use new patch

well, i`m downloadin it so with my connection it will be downloaded for couple of days.

it will be nice if dont need to start new game.

so, did you try this thing with fullbacks ?