Conbob85's Sweeper System 3 Tactic Set High Possession (13.2.2)

Good tactic. Stormed the league with 107 points. I mainly used the 3-6-1. Rarely used the other 2 as the 361 was very effective. Went on an 11 game win streak and 18 game unbeaten streak. Scored 104 goals and conceded 41. Didn't use shouts either.

Good tactic. Stormed the league with 107 points. I mainly used the 3-6-1. Rarely used the other 2 as the 361 was very effective. Went on an 11 game win streak and 18 game unbeaten streak. Scored 104 goals and conceded 41. Didn't use shouts either.

what team?

Could you test the 352 further and upload it as soon as you can or send me a PM with it, i would be very interested in trying that..
regards

Last edited:
Season 2 so far: Coventry 2-1 Crystal Palace. Coventry 4-0 Wycombe (League Cup) and Brighton 1-5 Coventry. Promising start, could be a double promotion and I recommend this tactic to everyone.

Season 2 so far: Coventry 2-1 Crystal Palace. Coventry 4-0 Wycombe (League Cup) and Brighton 1-5 Coventry. Promising start, could be a double promotion and I recommend this tactic to everyone.

do you use shouts?

This tactic is generally so amazing, ive just been hired by Roma, was mid tabled and had alot of the best teams, ac..inter..juve, managed to pick myself up to 6th in the league and only lost one game! Fab tactic mate, thankyou!

Not just good in the league but is working well when I'm the underdog aswell. Into the League Cup semi-final beating Wycombe, Norwich, Newcastle, Bristol City and Chelsea.

EDIT: Lost to villa 3-1 over 2 legs

Last edited:
This has quickly become my favourite tactic for Juventus.

Bonucci is a ready made sweeper in the team and is averaging 8.0 for match ratings. Bocchetti can be signed on a free after the first season and is just as good.

I have only made 3 other additions to the team, all signed pre-season 2012 - Diego Contento from Bayern at LWB (£5m); Albiol from Real Madrid at CB (£2m + £5m over 4 years) and Wellington Nem at ACM/Treq (£3.5m). All have been excellent, with Nem revelling in either the ACM or Trequartista roles.

The Juventus DLPs in midfield are particularly strong - take your pick from Vidal, Marchisio (my favoured two), Pirlo and Asamoah. Marrone and Pogba are looking pretty good for the future as well.

Up front, Vucinic has been a revelation in the Trequartista role, with Giovinco and Matri having outstanding seasons.

In our first season we remained unbeaten, winning the league by a mile and only losing to Barcelona on penalties in the champions league final.

Last edited:
hy,please reccomend mee some DLPs and sweeper for mid.(Seawanse,monaco) table teams.Thanks

This has quickly become my favourite tactic for Juventus.

Bonucci is a ready made sweeper in the team and is averaging 8.0 for match ratings. Bocchetti can be signed on a free after the first season and is just as good.

I have only made 3 other additions to the team, all signed pre-season 2012 - Diego Contento from Bayern at LWB (£5m); Albiol from Real Madrid at CB (£2m + £5m over 4 years) and Wellington Nem at ACM/Treq (£3.5m). All have been excellent, with Nem revelling in either the ACM or Trequartista roles.

The Juventus DLPs in midfield are particularly strong - take your pick from Vidal, Marchisio (my favoured two), Pirlo and Asamoah. Marrone and Pogba are looking pretty good for the future as well.

Up front, Vucinic has been a revelation in the Trequartista role, with Giovinco and Matri having outstanding seasons.

In our first season we remained unbeaten, winning the league by a mile and only losing to Barcelona on penalties in the champions league final.

Is this on the new patch?

Not just good in the league but is working well when I'm the underdog aswell. Into the League Cup semi-final beating Wycombe, Norwich, Newcastle, Bristol City and Chelsea.

EDIT: Lost to villa 3-1 over 2 legs

New patch dude?

New patch dude?

I'm unsure, it hasn't downloaded any patch on my fm but I wasn't connected to the internet when playing it. I came 2nd in the championship with 84 points, only behind wolves. Now going into the premiership so really hope the patch doesn't ruin the tactic.

I'm unsure, it hasn't downloaded any patch on my fm but I wasn't connected to the internet when playing it. I came 2nd in the championship with 84 points, only behind wolves. Now going into the premiership so really hope the patch doesn't ruin the tactic.

13.2.3 came out yesterday & I'm struggling with the tactic atm..... Trying to tweak it for new patch with Istanbul BBSK in Turkey. I'll let you know how I get on.

Cool mate, I don't know why it hasn't downloaded for me but I'm happy with this tactic so not complaining.

I've got a measly 160k wage budget but I have £17m so not too bad.

Is this on the new patch?

Playing version 13.2.3

The only tweaks I have made to the original tactics were for a couple of individual players such as left sided player coming short for left side throw ins rather than right side throw ins, but nothing dramatic.

Training is set to Balanced by default with average intensity. Individual training is tailored to particular roles (eg., Nem is being trained as Trequartista) again with average focus.

The only real change I have made to the original tactics (but still nothing major) is in match preparation and pre-match. Match preparation I rotate - every away game is either def. positioning or def. set pieces in turn, with each home match attacking movement or att. set pieces in turn. On the odd occasion I have a third home or away game out of sequence I'll set match prep to teamwork.

Pre-match is subtly different - opposition instructions I leave to my assistant manager (must have good tactical knowledge). I take my own team talk, always calm with "do it for the fans" or "relax play your own game". If it is a particularly important tie, such as a crucial cup match or against an arch rival, I will add individual team talks to all players - always passionate with "I believe in you". Shouts are as per the original tactics.

Half time team talk (if winning) is usually calm with "you are playing well"; if losing then aggressive with "you bunch of prats" :p. Drawing is usually also calm, unless we have played particularly poorly in which case I give them an aggressive rocket.

Substitutions will be made only from the 60th minute onwards if someone is playing especially poorly (rating 6.0 or less) or if we are winning by at least two goals, to give the substitutes some playing time.

Hope that helps :)