Conbob85's Sweeper System 3 Tactic Set High Possession (13.2.2)

Ok..... In real life their ****** loaded aren't they? They just can't spend it lol

Gonna give this tactic a go with a new save I think, Looks interesting. Unsure who I will be but I will update when I begin.:)

Gonna give this tactic a go with a new save I think, Looks interesting. Unsure who I will be but I will update when I begin.:)
Good luck mate.... I'm sure you won't regret it... Why not try Crewe?

View attachment 307544

I have decided to start an Ajax save. I saved over my old Ajax save by mistake the other day and was gutted so gonna give it another bash.
This is how I have layed out the starting line up so far, the gaps will be filled by: Sw - Kara, AMCR - Wellington Nem, WBR - Jenkinson as long as I can sign them all.
Any suggestions on line up or possible signings would be welcome:)

For WBR Illsinho on loan from Shakthar would be quality in the dutch league. I found Matheus from Flamengo is quality trained as a LWB & can be got for £2.8m over 48 months. Majeed Waris from Hacken would be a good back up striker for only 1M.

Won my 1st game of the season away at Spurs 3-2!! Got United next at the 12,000 capacity Alexandra stadium :)

nice 1 who did you sign?
Here ya go mate

crewetransfershistory3.png

& heres how my team looks

crewealexandratacticsov.png

Lost 2-0 at home to United but the we had 21 shots to their 11!

look at it this way as long as you stay up you can build from there that how i look at it ******* myself when i think about when i start my barnsley save in the pl love how you got zaha good luck mate

Thanks for suggestions but cant get any of those players as dont have those leagues loaded.:)

Thanks for suggestions but cant get any of those players as dont have those leagues loaded.:)
Sorry then mate.... I load like 90,000 players on mine lol but during the transfer windows it doesn't half take the pish!

Been trying to incorporate the "retain possession" & "pass to feet" along side the "look for overlap" shout with Crewe in my 1st few games in the Premiership & so far, so good! I'll update with screens after 12 games
icon_smile.gif

P7 W4 D1 L2 F10 A6 Lost in Carling Cup to Villa due to me playing QPR on the Sunday & them then on a Tuesday! So had to play my reserves.... Looking good tho

does incorporating shouts when you have all settings manually set work? i was told on many forms that it will make no difference if you use shouts or not, for example 'retain possession' would look to close down more and play short passing shorter than you already playing, however if you have the slides manually adjusted then its fixed and therefore will not make a difference if you use shouts or not....

does incorporating shouts when you have all settings manually set work? i was told on many forms that it will make no difference if you use shouts or not, for example 'retain possession' would look to close down more and play short passing shorter than you already playing, however if you have the slides manually adjusted then its fixed and therefore will not make a difference if you use shouts or not....
Tbh I'm not too sure lol.... I'm 12 games in with Crewe so i'll try my next 7 games without the shouts & report back

Hey...... Sorry I've been quiet but been busy over the last few days. Anyways, I've just got to Feb in the Prem with Crewe & this is my record after 25 games

englishpremierdivisionop.png

Pretty good going with the budget I was given (250k a week) & I've been experimenting with shouts etc.

Anyways.... In my last game I decided to have a fiddle with the formation & I sent my team out in the FA cup 4th against Chelsea like this with the 3-5-2 SCs which I haven't really tinkered with much.

crewealexandratacticsov.png

& this happened

chelseavcreweoverviewov.png

I know the stats say Chelsea had the better of the game but you would expect that.... Especially against my team.

I'm going to experiment with this tactic for the rest of the season & will report back. How is everyone else finding the tactic?

Tactic looks Good. Going to start a game with Coventry and I will report back after 15 games.