Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
hey - decent start for me so far - goal in the first game and an hour playing for Scotland!!!

can i get a screenie of me please?

forgot I posted in here, come back after 2 days when i remembered and I have sooo many pages to read through xD got through 5 or so, but my internet is being annoying.

Any chance of a screenshot?

31st August 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 5

View attachment 424843View attachment 424842

I thought Cheek had won it for the Blues but they drop more points conceding almost immediately after scoring. United also drew against Peterborough despite having the better chances and Waddell scoring twice to put them into an early lead.

Great debut & liking the captain role I got in the peterborough game, had 2 solid performances so far.

End Of August 2013

Skybet League 1 Stats and Table

Table

View attachment 424840

It means little at this very early stage of the season but the Blue side of FM Base is in the automatic promotion places while United languish in mid table.

Player Stats

View attachment 424839

Foxx tops the assists charts while Torres has the most man of the matches so far. Interesting to note that the best two players so far for either club are both right wingers.

P George Wins League One Player of the Month

View attachment 424838

Ah like the look of my player. Also just got up to the point where I scored, I mean fair enough it was a penalty but i'm happy all the same xD

Great thread so far, must be difficult to try and keep everyone happy and manage two teams xD, but the difficulty is paying off in the response you're getting.

Ah like the look of my player. Also just got up to the point where I scored, I mean fair enough it was a penalty but i'm happy all the same xD

Great thread so far, must be difficult to try and keep everyone happy and manage two teams xD, but the difficulty is paying off in the response you're getting.
Its not been too bad obviously my fom may suffer a little and we may lose the odd game we shouldnt as i wont be putting out my best 11 2 games in a row but yeah im very happy with how well this has done. how many likes and views it has especially as im only one month into the season!

Awesome stuff! I'm awesome too .Just give me the Ballon D'or already! (H)

Haha I like that I'm getting into the Italy U21 squad over England - Southgate must not fancy me :P

Could I get a screenshot of my player if it isn't any bother?

I have great defensive stats and am well chuffed with that except............

I am slower than a dead person!!!! lol

Hopefully I will get a bit more gametime in the future. Great work so far!

Amazing story mate every 2 hours I check this story to see if there are any updates that's how addicted I am to this story!!

****! I knew I shouldn't have put age as 16.....I'm not going to get any game time! :@

Just caught up with the story, great work mate! Seems I've managed to pick up 2 yellow cards in 2 league starts, doing the dirty work for the blues! Can I get a screenie of my player when you get the chance? (Scott Houghton)

Would be nice to see an all FmBase Champions League final at some point XD

Back