Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Great work so far loving the story! Interesting to see my player picked the Scottish team instead of the Welsh side. Nice to see the united cb and left back taking our partnership to the Scottish main team and both doing well they must have desperately need players.
Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****! I knew I shouldn't have put age as 16.....I'm not going to get any game time! :@
You are playing a bit but its harder for the midfielders to get game time as there are 6 of you fighting it out (2DMC, 2CM and 2ACM) rathere than just the two.

Great work so far loving the story! Interesting to see my player picked the Scottish team instead of the Welsh side. Nice to see the united cb and left back taking our partnership to the Scottish main team and both doing well they must have desperately need players.
Keep up the good work.

Ha Scotland have got half a new team thanks to FM Base!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3rd September 2013

St Johnstone Paint Trophy North 1st Rnd

Well FM Base FC have a bye into the next round im not sure why.

FM Base United V Crawley

View attachment 424655

We had a torrid time in front of goal today failing to convert all the chances we had and as it went to penalties everything started off well but you knew they were not going to miss. It was poor Matt Smith that fluffed his penalty to ultimately lose us the tie.​

I scored my penalty and got captaincy, very happy :). Only problem with my player is I just put my DOB so i'm now 22 in game and probably won't advance nearly as much as these guys :(. Nor am I likely to get an international call up anytime soon.

I scored my penalty and got captaincy, very happy :). Only problem with my player is I just put my DOB so i'm now 22 in game and probably won't advance nearly as much as these guys :(. Nor am I likely to get an international call up anytime soon.

None of the english players have been called up for the main squad yet so you may still have a chance. Every one has the same potential and current ability so not sure what that will mean with some player's varying in age by 7 year's

None of the english players have been called up for the main squad yet so you may still have a chance. Every one has the same potential and current ability so not sure what that will mean with some player's varying in age by 7 year's

I guess it depends on my hidden stats too, like ambition etc and ofc my determination. Any idea what my personality is like from my players profile? i think its there somewhere but I never remember where.

So yea I guess it could still be alright. I seem to be performing fairly consistently atm anyway albeit a little dirtily haha. I might still be able to progress a decent amount in the next couple of years haha.

Good Story so far mate, could I get a SS of my Player(Tolga)?

Nice to see I'm a tad faster then IRL haha and even nicer to see I'm the #MVP of Blue Team.

Keep the updates coming Cool :)

I guess it depends on my hidden stats too, like ambition etc and ofc my determination. Any idea what my personality is like from my players profile? i think its there somewhere but I never remember where.

So yea I guess it could still be alright. I seem to be performing fairly consistently atm anyway albeit a little dirtily haha. I might still be able to progress a decent amount in the next couple of years haha.
It says you are media friendly and fairly determined

Nice start! Please could you put a screenie of my player (Jack Wilkzz)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back