Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
14th September 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 6

View attachment 424430View attachment 424429

Super Sub Samwells gets the only goal of the game for the Blues in a match were they missed a shed load of chances while United had an impressive 3-0 victory away to Preston as they took their chances in front of goal with Tobey Mason grabbing a brace.

Captain Blackenbauer Out For A Month

View attachment 424428

17th - 18th September 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 7

View attachment 424382View attachment 424381

A dominant performance for the Blues as Samwells scores more goals and Sky Walker gets in on the action too but unfortunately Carrot gets sent off late on despite us dominating the game. Both of Uniteds strikers scored in a heavily rotated side as they start to pick up a bit of form and fly up the table.

Crudders Out 12 Days

View attachment 424380

Carrot Banned For 1 Game

View attachment 424379

Can I get a screenshot of "Aayush"?

Edit: Just caught up, great to see myself as VC, I'm perfect for a VC role, even IRL, not a leader upfront but solid enough.

Last edited:
21st September 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 8

View attachment 424378View attachment 424377

The Blues have the better luck in front of goal as they score 3 goals, get an own goal and then miss a penalty but still win despite having half the amount of chances.
Matt Smith makes up for his penalty miss earlier on in the season as he scores a first half goal against Coventry to get us all 3 points.

28th September 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 9

View attachment 424348View attachment 424347

Both teams finish the month with dominant displays as both managers rotate the teams again now, So that in 9 games every player has at least played 3 of them, Matt Smith continued to look good coming back from recent injury while Sky Walker was in amazing form while centre back Cheek scored yet another goal.

Skybet League 1 Table

View attachment 424343

The two FM Base teams are separated by Tranmere as The blues end the month on top of the league while United start to push for an automatic promotion spot.

Player Stats

View attachment 424340

Samwells is in the race for the Golden Boot while Ozdemir and Foxx fight it out for the assists awards with Samwells also topping the Man of the Match chart too, Aayush is obviously going for the dirty ****** award already picking up 4 yellow cards this season.​

5th October 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 10

View attachment 424319View attachment 424318

United slip up to Notts County in the league as they start well but let in a late goal as there defense lets them down again while The Blues score two goals later on in there game to continue their impressive winning streak with the likes of Ozdemir and P George yet again shining for their respective clubs.

Arostegui Out For 2 Weeks

View attachment 424316

Right thats me done for tonight hopefully get a couple of months up tomorrow​

**** it, just as I got a couple of games under my belt :c

not great performances last few games this time but still getting captaincy.

Wow lol, got 2 goals in 3 friendlies and now haven't even scored once in the league! Hopefully, I do better in the upcoming games!
glad the blues are doing better than the reds with the huge 4-2 win over them
Showing we are the better team this season!

Back