• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
8th October 2013

St Johnstones Paint Trophy rnd 2

(United Already Out)

View attachment 424238

Samwells and Cheek get the goals again to put The Blues through to the next round with midfield duo Houghton and Captain Carrot pulling the strings in midfield.

Up next FM Base FC have Brentford in the league while United take on Shrewsbury​

October 2013

Internationals Part 2

View attachment 424234View attachment 424233

Some people are really building up their international reputations now with the blues having Left Back Naterr already on 5 caps for his country while striker Luke Sky Walker has scored 3 goals in 4 games for San Marino under 21's. In United you have Tala, Blackenbauer and Pikkpoiss that have 5 caps a piece while Lachlan Waddell has 5 goals in 5 for Scotland Under 21's.

Finally Conordinho is yet to score for us in 6 games but is 2 for 2 for England under 21's!​

I feel like my guy might get suspended a few times this season. I feel like me and aayush were trained by the same fair play coach

Yes, I scored twice for the England under 19s

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey cool. I'm thinking of doing something similar to this but with my local team Romsey Town. The thing is I want to get some kits created and a new badge created too. It's going to be a takeover and the club who play in the Wessex league will have to rely on trials.. (You players). I can't find anyone who is on to do a badge or kits though.

Do you mind?

Hey cool. I'm thinking of doing something similar to this but with my local team Romsey Town. The thing is I want to get some kits created and a new badge created too. It's going to be a takeover and the club who play in the Wessex league will have to rely on trials.. (You players). I can't find anyone who is on to do a badge or kits though.

Do you mind?
Would rather you didnt take the exact players, im sure once you star the thread and ask people you will get plenty of people creating players for you. its just i have only just started this myself

Would rather you didnt take the exact players, im sure once you star the thread and ask people you will get plenty of people creating players for you. its just i have only just started this myself

No i meant people would come and make their own players. Would have to be different from this thread. Also only serious names and mainly english say on 5 or six foreigners.

No i meant people would come and make their own players. Would have to be different from this thread. Also only serious names and mainly english say on 5 or six foreigners.
Yeah whatever really the concept of the game is something i copied anyway maybe try to keep away from having players with the same names and obviously different team names

Of course. Like I said it would be Romsey, and all youth players but different names

22nd October 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 12

View attachment 424082View attachment 424080

Port Vale score early on and then shut up shop as United pummelled their goal for the rest of the match but were unable to get on the scoresheet and fall to defeat after a decent run of form. The Blues faired better as they scored 3 second half goals to get back on track with a comfortable win.

Transfer me to the blues lol! teams not performing with their captain (me) playing haha !

Gutted to have taken so long to catch up with this! Just realized my players name was spelt wrong! Gutted about his early season red card and injuries!
Any chance of a screenshot of him please? (Cruddas)

Cheers! And great Story!

Back