Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
26th October 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 13

View attachment 424076View attachment 424075

A highscoring day for both teams as between them they scored 8 goals but concede 6 as the Blues drop more points with Lovano scoring for both teams while Samwells grabs another brace for the club, United meanwhile had an amazing win as a change in tactic saw the two attacking wingers come into the fray in Wilkzz and Lally putting in impressive performances.​

29th October - November 1st 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 14

View attachment 424061View attachment 424060

The Blues come back from 2 down with Conordinho scoring both goals to steal a point while United put 4 past Rotherham scoring 2 early goals and 2 late goals either side of Rotherhams 2 goals.

Skybet League 1 Table

View attachment 424059

So the two FM Base teams are 2 and 4 points of the top spot as Tranmere have a brilliant October, Will we see one team get promoted while the other stays in League 1?

Player Stats

View attachment 424058

Samwells has 8 goals in the league from only 8 starts while Ozdemir and Foxx fight it out to top the assists charts. Young Scot Lachlan Waddell has the highest average rating in the league so far.​

Come on FM Base Utd

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Really pleased with how this is going mate:) do you play the games or instant result it?

Finally got my 1st goal of the season but I'm still playing very poor! Come on you blues!

Really pleased with how this is going mate:) do you play the games or instant result it?
Yeah i just instant result it got the button downloaded for the full version as i dont want to get attached to players or either team and then have no control over subs so no one can say i favour anyone

13th November 2013

Johnstones Paint Trophy Quarter Final South

View attachment 424009

Striker Singh scores a couple of good goals but it wasnt enough to win the tie in normal time but everyone did well when it came to penalties scoring all 5 with centre back Lovano getting the winner and seeing us through to the South Semi Final.​

November 2013

International Player Reports Part 2

View attachment 424005View attachment 424004

Tom Carrot had another impressive performance for Wales first team in the heart of midfield while Lachlan Waddell scored yet another goal for Scotland under 21's.

So for United Tala and Pikkpoiss have the most international senior caps with 7 while for the Blues the most capped player is Left Back Naterr.
While goalscoring wise Lachlan Waddell has 6 goals in 6 games for Scotland under 21's while Luke Sky Walker has 4 goals for San Marino Under 21's and both players must be surely close to first team call ups.

8.0 rating in a 2-1 win against for u19s! Nice!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Poor Blackenbauer, I think it's the second time he gets injured :P.

23rd November 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 16

View attachment 424001View attachment 424000

The Blues current form is going down the toilet as they draw another game with an unfortunate Duzgun own goal sealing the poor draw result. On the other hand United have been in some blistering recent form and Tobey Mason had a standout game today scoring 2 goals and getting the Man of the Match award.

Scott Houghton Banned 1 Game

View attachment 423999

Back