Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
30th November 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 18

View attachment 423995View attachment 423994

Waddell scores another brace for United as he continues his amazing form while The Blues have their super subs to thank for the 3 points as 2 of them score goals after centre back Stuart had the misfortune of scoring an own goal.

Skybet League 1 Table

View attachment 423993

This is what we want to see! Both sides of FM Base are in the automatic promotion places now and now i want to see who will take the League 1 trophy home!

Player Stats

View attachment 423992

Houghton has come out of nowhere to go above the likes of Bryant and Aayush for the Dirtiest ******* award and also has a red card to his name.​

I'm on fire at the mo, may have to ask the gaffer for more starts or I could be forced to hand in a transfer request! Lol. :P

Yay scored 2 goals in jpt qtr final and got a rating of 8.7 but then 2 games later I get a rating of 6.1 I'm so inconsistent!

Just caught up on this after a break from FM, any chance you can change my name to Michael Henson instead of Michael Hanson?

Also any chance of a screenshot of my player?

Can't seem to score haha!

Just caught up on this after a break from FM, any chance you can change my name to Michael Henson instead of Michael Hanson?

Also any chance of a screenshot of my player?

Can't seem to score haha!
Sorry mate cant change the names now thats why i asked people to check them over before i started the save, will post a screenshot in a mo

I'm gutted, looks like my guy is rather injury prone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it does seem that even though nobody has a high injury proneness stat there all the same. But he is captain and one of the best current players so you cant have it all your way!:P

3rd - 4th December 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 19

View attachment 423897View attachment 423896

A comfortabe win for the Blues as they confindently dispose of bottom club Coventry with goals from Singh and then his replacement Sky Walker while United had Tala to thank after a man of the match performance and a goal to boot gave them all 3 points.​

11th December 2013

Johnstones Paint Trophy South Semi Final

View attachment 423894

Everything came down the right hand side today as we totally dominated Crawley and our RB and RM both got on the scoresheet with Meguel Torres having another stand out performance.​

13th - 14th December 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 20

View attachment 423888View attachment 423889

First off United had in form striker Tobey Mason to thank for their 3 points as he scores a brace after they went in front from an own goal while the Blues stole a very late win with Philip scoring the winner with only seconds to go in the game.​

Back