Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
21st December 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 21

View attachment 423887View attachment 423886

The Blues suffer their first defeat in a long time against Wolves while United pull off a sixth straight win in the league as Trophy Whorder scores a brace and gets the man of the match along with it to put United on top of League 1 for the first time this season.​

Rating of 8.2 must mean I got an assist so nice!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

26th December 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 22

So only FM Base United had to play on Boxing Day while The Blues have the day off i guess due to playing the extra games in the Paint Trophy.

View attachment 423885

The Key men get the goals with George and Waddell having amazing games again while winger Lally set up both goals and got the Man of the match award.

Only game each left before the turn of the New Year.​

29th December 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 23
(FM Base FC Match 22)

View attachment 423870View attachment 423869

The Blues get back on track with a comfortable win over Crawley with left back Tasker putting in an amazing performance and setting up Conordinho's goal too. United on the other hand really struggled in front of goal and just couldnt get the ball in the net after George's equalizer despite numerous chances and dropped points they really needed.

Skybet League 1 Table

View attachment 423868

So the Redside of FM Base tops the table at the turn of the year while the Blues are only 2 points behind United with a game in hand. The next match is the FM Base Derby!

Player Stats

View attachment 423865

As we are around the halfway point of the season im going to post the squad overview stats for the season so far so you can all see how many games your guy has played, goals and average ratings.​

I have just noticed a small problem, we have been playing in the Capital One Cup and Johnstones paint trophy but not been entered into the FA Cup?!?

January 1st 2014

Squad Overviews

FM Base FC

View attachment 423849View attachment 423848

As you can see rotation has been key so far this season with Conordinho starting the most games with 14 and the fewest being Scott Houghton with 9 starts but he has played in 9 other games as a sub.

FM Base United

View attachment 423847View attachment 423846

Bryant, Arostegui, Montana and Boier have all started 13 games while the fewest starts goes to Jason Henderson starting only 8 games.

Top Goalscorers

1st - Samwells - 10 Goals
2nd - Waddell - 9 Goals
3rd Mason - 9 Goals

Highest Average Rating

1st - R.Foxx - 7.68
2nd - T.Mason - 7.36
3rd - M.Torres - 7.31​

I have just noticed a small problem, we have been playing in the Capital One Cup and Johnstones paint trophy but not been entered into the FA Cup?!?

Ah that sucks, I mean it's not necessarily game breaking but it woulda been nice to get a fixture against a giant. Always the Captial One Cup for that though I guess.

Ah that sucks, I mean it's not necessarily game breaking but it woulda been nice to get a fixture against a giant. Always the Captial One Cup for that though I guess.
I posted it on the discussion forum and somebody said the club have to be 3 years old before they can be in the FA Cup so hopefully thats the case

Sucks that we are not in the FA cup was looking forward to a nice cup run lol

Sucks that we are not in the FA cup was looking forward to a nice cup run lol
Depends if your a blue or red but the Blues are in the Semis of the Paint Trophy South and favs to win the Trophy

21st December 2013

Skybet League 1 Matchday 21

View attachment 491786View attachment 491789

The Blues suffer their first defeat in a long time against Wolves while United pull off a sixth straight win in the league as Trophy Whorder scores a brace and gets the man of the match along with it to put United on top of League 1 for the first time this season.​

As soon as Lovano isn't in CB we lose....

1st January 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 24
(Matchday 23 For FM Base FC)

The FM Base Derby Preview

View attachment 423825

So the fact that United are at home gives them the edge and they have been in better recent form but The Blues have spent most of the season above United.

FM Base United 0 - 1 FM Base FC

View attachment 423822

So its a goal from Samwells that separates the two teams in the end in a fiery affair which saw 4 United players pick up bookings and 33 fouls in total committed.
The result sees FM Base FC return to the summit of the Skybet League 1 with a game in hand over FM Base United

Hanson Out With Virus - 3 Weeks

View attachment 423821

Ahh **** saw I was injured... how long am I out for? - Adam Moore

11th January 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 25
(FM Base FC Matchday 24)

View attachment 423819View attachment 423818

Its Samwells again who makes the difference for the Blues as they take all 3 points in a tough game against Promotion chasing Bristol City while United had there own Goalscoring superstar Lachlan Waddell to thank for their 3 points as he picks up another brace and United beat Brentford after losing to them in the Capital One Cup almost 5 months ago.

Ahh **** saw I was injured... how long am I out for? - Adam Moore
You only missed the Crawley game and the Derby but have played the two games since so you can catch up on appearances

Back