Coolmcool's FM Base Team

• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
Whats wrong with my guy ? his morales okay & slt concern ? Always looks like im playing left back and right back at times on the team sheet lol.

My guy seems to have gotten over his habit of being dirty, seems a lot more composed and consistent now. Liking his growth, I think the occasional captaincy is helping.

Another assist from the Jack Wilkzz?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I seem to be playing well most of the time but rarely score lol. Sounds like how i'm like at the moment in real life. (Anthony Phillip)

Cool did you make a player and put him in?
I was going to but as i had to make 2 teams to fit all the players in i was given didnt need to and then saves the hassle of anyone thinking i have made him better than the rest or any favouritism. Im happy being the Managers
Whats wrong with my guy ? his morales okay & slt concern ? Always looks like im playing left back and right back at times on the team sheet lol.
Ha think thats just the way i set the tactic up, He has had to play on the wing and in central midfield a couple of times but he is grumpy because his agent wanted him to have a new deal after one good game so i asked him to sack his agent and he wasnt impressed! Oops!
Another assist from the Jack Wilkzz?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Yeah hes got brilliant crossing and pace so knows how to whip a ball in

Coolmcool's can you post a screen shot of my player ta good work by the way

I think you should take over San Marino. The manager has no sense, why am I in U21s!?

was going to initially put myself as an AMR aswell lol, Just tell him to get out his mood lol.

14th - 15th January 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 26
(Matchday 25 For FM Base FC)

View attachment 423675View attachment 423672

The Blues lose to MK Dons in a game where they just couldnt take the chances they had while United managed to make up some ground by winning their match against Bristol City with Tobey Mason scoring a brace in 5 minutes in the second half and gaining the man of the match award.​

18th January 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 27
(Matchday 26 For FM Base FC)

View attachment 423669View attachment 423668

Another confident performance by United as their strikers really start to hit a good patch of form with Mason coming on and getting another goal while Waddell grabs another brace. The Blues managed to get back on track after their loss in the last game but it wasnt their strikers they had to thank but superstar winger Torres and a set piece goal by towering centre back Fabio Lovano.

Carrot Banned For 2 Games

View attachment 423666

The likes of Bryant. Aayush and Houghton are looking over their shoulders as Carrot could well come out of nowhere to steal the Dirtiest ******* award come the end of the season.​

Even though I am probably the worst player on the blue team (Aman Singh), I would just like to let you know cool that this story is amazing and keep up the good work! :)

21st January 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 27 For FM Base FC
(Game In Hand)

View attachment 423487

It takes a goal from super sub centre back Fabio Lovano to help the Blues scrape a point as there unable to use their game in hand to leapfrog United in the table.

Lovano Out For 2 Weeks - Virus

View attachment 423485

Back