• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
25th January 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 28
(FM Base United Not Playing)

View attachment 423482

A good win for the Blues as everything comes down the left hand side with left back Naterr having a standout performance and scoring with left winger sub Philip getting a very late winner.​

28th January 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 29
(Matchday 28 For FM Base United)

View attachment 423466View attachment 423465

A massive contrast between the two games today as United manage to scrape the 3 points late on thanks to a Hanson penalty while the Blue side of FM Base had a dominant game with winger Tomlinson running rampart down the wing and their strikers Conordinho and Sky Walker getting some much needed goals.

Skybet League 1 Table

View attachment 423459

So the Blues end the month on top after playing a game more than United, More importantly both teams are at least 10 points clear of 3rd placed Wolves and automatic promotion for both clubs is definitely the aim now.

Player Stats

View attachment 423457

Waddell and Mason of FM Base United are in the top 5 for the Golden Boot after recent goalscoring form while Ozdemir is up there in assists with Waddell and Mason also in the top 5 for man of the match awards and the top two for highest average ratings.​

1st February 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 30
(Matchday 29 For FM Base United)

View attachment 423445View attachment 423444

Oh ******, United get thrashed by Preston as they some how manage to score 4 goals in 5 minutes! The only saving grace was Matt Smith getting his first goal in a while. On the other side of FM Base the Blues had a dominant win as recent out of sorts striker Singh puts all that behind him with a man of the match performance and a brace of goals to go with it!

Got my first goal of the season aswell!! All be it a penalty in a big loss but beggars can't be choosers!!!

c'mon the reds!!!!!!!

I love how volatile United are. Clearly our players just averaged out less consistent xD

i can't believe i'm so consistent......at 6.6 every game!!!!:@

Name:Jean Garcia
Date of Birth:12/1/1994
Nationality: colombian
Second Nationality : american
Favourite club : valencia
Disliked club :barcelona
Favourite player : benega
Disliked player: adriano
Position: cm cam

R
Name:Jean Garcia
Date of Birth:12/1/1994
Nationality: colombian
Second Nationality : american
Favourite club : valencia
Disliked club :barcelona
Favourite player : benega
Disliked player: adriano
Position: cm cam

I think you're a week too late. Cant you see were halfway through the first season

Just caught up now great going :) could I have a screenshot of myself Paul Tomlinson :)

Just read every page! Awesome, How is my guy doing? Callum Lumsden, GK for United! :P Screenshot please if it is not too much trouble!

Just caught up now great going :) could I have a screenshot of myself Paul Tomlinson :)

Can I get a screenshot too?

Just read every page! Awesome, How is my guy doing? Callum Lumsden, GK for United! :P Screenshot please if it is not too much trouble!
Rather than have all this again i think im going to wait til the end of the season will probably be done by tomorrow and then i will post every players stats and screenshot

Is it perhaps possible to do a bi-season player screenshot posting, so Jan 1 ish and end of season. obv the jan 1 is gone for this season, so nothing extra yet, just for next season :P

Yay finally played well!! Scored a double against Shrewsbury 8-|

Cant wait for the next update!

Is it perhaps possible to do a bi-season player screenshot posting, so Jan 1 ish and end of season. obv the jan 1 is gone for this season, so nothing extra yet, just for next season :P
Yes will definitly do this from now on
Yay finally played well!! Scored a double against Shrewsbury 8-|

Cant wait for the next update!
Should hopefully pump out a few updates once back from the gym pumping my guns(H)

dont think i have ever got over 6.6 hahah but its not me so its allright

4th February 2014

Johnstones Paint Trophy South Semi Final leg 1

View attachment 423266

Samwells grabs a brace as we put ourselves in the drivers seat for the second leg at home and a step closer to the clubs first bit of silverware.​

8th February 2014

Skybet League 1 Matchday 31
(Matchday 30 For United)

View attachment 423262View attachment 423261

Both teams score late goals to win their respective matches with the Blues having Conordinho score an equalizer and then centre back Cheek scored a last gasp winner while United had right winger Lally to thank for scoring their winner while Tobey Mason put the gloss on the win with another goal.​

Back