• Thread starter Thread starter coolmcool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 179K
17th October 2015

English Premier League Matchday 9

Manchester Vs FM Base

View attachment 412879View attachment 412877

Both teams lose out to the Manchester clubs but im not sure if a 4-2 loss is better than a 2-0 loss? Manchester City utterly dominated United but at least the Blue side of FM Base got a couple of goals thanks to Singh and Torres.

Thanks for letting me back to the reds, at least i am loyal and didn't go to their rivals :)

Looking forward to seeing my stats soon :)

24th October 2015

English Premier League Matchday 10

FM Base V Merseyside

View attachment 412873View attachment 412871

Liverpool comfortably beat the Blues with Stuart getting sent off in between goals by SAS while United managed to pull off an impressive win over Everton thanks to a second half turnaround with Henderson scoring twice to win the 3 points.​

Thanks for letting me back to the reds, at least i am loyal and didn't go to their rivals :)

Looking forward to seeing my stats soon :)
I was pretty impressed your guy wanted to come straight back will post a screenshot of your guy tomorrow when i go back on the save.

24th October 2015

FM Base V Merseyside

View attachment 516026View attachment 516029

Liverpool comfortably beat the Blues with Stuart getting sent off in between goals by SAS while United managed to pull off an impressive win over Everton thanks to a second half turnaround with Henderson scoring twice to win the 3 points.​

What did Naterr do in this to get an 8.1?? lol

27th October 2015

Capital One Cup 4th rnd

View attachment 412681

United pick up a dominant 5-1 win against Millwall to seal a place in the Capital One Cup Quarter Finals with striker Whorder scoring a hattrick.

Capital One Cup Quarter Final Draw

View attachment 412680

We get drawn against Arsenal which is fairly unlucky as there were 4 other teams in the draw i reckon we could have beat but we may still be in with a shout.

End Of October 2015

English Premier League Table

View attachment 412679

Both teams should be safe from relegation after finding their feet in recent weeks and i reckon may well end up battling it out for 7th spot and a crack at Europe.

Player Stats

View attachment 412678

Despite not being up to much in the league the players are dominating the stats charts with Singh topping the Golden Boot chart and 4 of the top 5 from a Base team while we also have the top 3 highest average ratings and 2 in the assists chart.

Looks like my guy has picked up a little bit in recent weeks, with the captains armband too. Same as last season, absolute **** and then he becomes captain and starts putting in some decent performances.

My player seriously need dropping. around 6.4 every game oh dear lol

Having an absolute flyer this season top of assists, top of goals, have the best average rating, and scored on my debut for England!

1st-2nd November 2015

View attachment 412382View attachment 412381

United had a good fight back against Tottenham but it wasnt enough to grab any points off them with Rondon scoring a hattrick while the Blues lost out to Arsenal after Samwells grabs a second half equalizer they were unlucky to lose out to a late late De Jong goal.

Early November 2015

International Call Ups

38 Players From The Two Squads Called Up

View attachment 412379View attachment 412378

Tomlinson, Hogan and Philip all make the England squad but despite getting a goal on his debut Aman Singh is dropped into the under 21's for the next international.​

7th November 2015

English Premier League Matchday 11

View attachment 412377View attachment 412376

The Blues lose to another top team with Samwells grabbing a mere consolation, The fans and media have started to panic but facing Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and then Chelsea is hardly the easiest 4 games to play in a row while United destroyed Fulham with Whorder scoring a hattrick and then Fulham sacked their boss straight after the match.​

looks like my guys playing a lot better now :D and started off the scoring against Fulham, consistency is the key now !!

Back