welcome back jassar,youve been missed bro.

hey man, just a few questions as I've been trying to use 442 at Inter but the teams always manage to counter my tactic somehow...

why very fluid and not structured or very structured?

also I see no overlapping and atletico plays more of a direct quick balls hardly ever pumping the ball into the box?

jassar has designed the tactic to play similar to atletico so prob wont work for every side without some small adjustments.jassar knows what hes doing bro

jassar has designed the tactic to play similar to atletico so prob wont work for every side without some small adjustments.jassar knows what hes doing bro

of course im not questioning he doesnt know what hes doing because I know he does as been on this site for a while and saw his great contribution for years :) but if he managed to implement his tactics to Man Utd or something else then I see no reason to not try it at Inter :)

of course im not questioning he doesnt know what hes doing because I know he does as been on this site for a while and saw his great contribution for years :) but if he managed to implement his tactics to Man Utd or something else then I see no reason to not try it at Inter :)

of course bro but many little things come into play such as how quick are your defenders as a high d-line will expose them,speed of wide men etc.man utd have far m ore quality than inter imo

of course bro but many little things come into play such as how quick are your defenders as a high d-line will expose them,speed of wide men etc.man utd have far m ore quality than inter imo

sure man i know what you saying thats why i've asked about the structured thing and fluid :)

really wondering now how to counter using this 442 the formations i've asked about earlier

I just started a manu save to check long shots from cm position ( pogba) and must say if your cm have long shot ability >12 they do score 10+ goals just from long shots itself in a season.

Is it possible to implement this concept but in a 4-3-3?
The 4-3-3 is my favorite lineup but I have had trouble creating something good

Thanks jassar. I tested. I saw that it better a player with right foot on the right winger and left foot on the left winger.

Is it possible to implement this concept but in a 4-3-3?
The 4-3-3 is my favorite lineup but I have had trouble creating something good

I created it keeping athletico m in mind .you can try it if you want but wide midfielders are very important positions so can't say it will perform that we'll with 433

Thanks jassar. I tested. I saw that it better a player with right foot on the right winger and left foot on the left winger.

Thanks .when I tested it I didn't tested it with any specific foot m for me both foot players are doing same thing in this tactics

Jassar will you try to make a tactic like Conte 3-4-3?

Jassar will you try to make a tactic like Conte 3-4-3?

There are few 343 out there on other websites that were working ok but not sure with new patch .I will try but can't say if I would actually be releasing it or no

Trying this the minute i get home, sick of all the no wingers or strikerless tactics..........

Trying this the minute i get home, sick of all the no wingers or strikerless tactics..........

This. I played FM15 up until now (skipped 16), and despite loving the 4-3-3 long throws and corner glitches, I need some soul in my football again. Currently struggling with HSV and need a tactic that will get the best out of their many many wingers & IFs. Has anyone used this tactic yet? Looking at the OP, with Lingard & Mkhy as the wide mids will the tactic still function with more traditional wingers/IFs?

This. I played FM15 up until now (skipped 16), and despite loving the 4-3-3 long throws and corner glitches, I need some soul in my football again. Currently struggling with HSV and need a tactic that will get the best out of their many many wingers & IFs. Has anyone used this tactic yet? Looking at the OP, with Lingard & Mkhy as the wide mids will the tactic still function with more traditional wingers/IFs?

Tested with manu with default squad so used what I got .....kept two instruction on WM ......STAY NARROW to act like a IF when in advance attacking position and to let FB overlaps ... and RUN WIDE to keep the crosses coming like a winger when opportunity comes

So you would find them working kind of working as both W and IF

Welcome back Jassar!

Would you recommend this tactic as a defensive option for a technically gifted team in difficult away games or when defending a lead?

Last edited:
Tested with manu with default squad so used what I got .....kept two instruction on WM ......STAY NARROW to act like a IF when in advance attacking position and to let FB overlaps ... and RUN WIDE to keep the crosses coming like a winger when opportunity comes

So you would find them working kind of working as both W and IF

That's interesting, and probably a nice blend of both. What are their stats like? assists/goals etc? Are they a key part of the attack?

Welcome back Jassar!

Would you recommend this tactic as a defensive option for a technically gifted team in difficult away games or when defending a lead?
Thx
For me it's the main tactics .high level low level any club who have players for 442 can use it .can use as a defensive option as I don't concede easy goals