That's interesting, and probably a nice blend of both. What are their stats like? assists/goals etc? Are they a key part of the attack?

As one of the team instructions is play on wings so they play a key part in assists almost every other assist ....and do score goals as well ...they are very important

As one of the team instructions is play on wings so they play a key part in assists almost every other assist ....and do score goals as well ...they are very important

Awesome, I'll give this a try when I get home. Thanks.

ok thanks

I want to implement this tactics at Inter, so wonder how would you counter formations that have a positional advantage, so ie. Juventus playing narrow 4312 having 2 more players in midfield as well as playing very narrow and not necesarrily through the middle but using wide offensive fullbacks and also they tend to change tactics to 433 narrow to attack even more

same goes for wide offensive 433(41221) that roma plays which often changes to 4240

and of course theres the popular in italy 352 and 4231...

To be honest I don't change anything I let the tactics do its work

I'm managing in the awesome Bundesliga too.
How is Brekalo? Do you recommend him? I already have Leroy Sane, Memphis Depay, Ryad Mahrez and Julian Draxler who can play on the wings but I wouldn't mind a youngster to challenge them for the spot.

I have just started to use him so it's to early to say something. In 2018 his stats look like this: View attachment 114625
He deserves more minutes but so far he performs quite well.

ADDED HARD TACKLING IN SOME POSITIONS AND UPDATED THE OI'S...so please download the new one from OP

I have a question about training, as STC are training DLF, how do I make their finishing go higher as finishing is not an important attribute for CF?

And as for my STC, what happen if my player isn't good as a CF, is there an another role?

I have a question about training, as STC are training DLF, how do I make their finishing go higher as finishing is not an important attribute for CF?

And as for my STC, what happen if my player isn't good as a CF, is there an another role?

Want them to play like a dlf but CF is working better in game so kept training as dlf .....finishing is important in every attacking position .....you can put them on individual training for finishing alone....

If your strikers are not good CF ...you have two ways to deal with it ..m either train them to be a CF or just play them in their strongest role and tweak accordingly

Thanks Jassar, I have to learn how to train better in the game haha!

Do you do the individual training of your youth team too or you leave that to your staff?

Thanks Jassar, I have to learn how to train better in the game haha!

Do you do the individual training of your youth team too or you leave that to your staff?

Any training does take about at least 6 months to see effects....I do everything myself......sometimes leaving stuff to staff members do mess things around ..

Many thanks Jassar for your tactics. I just finish 2 seasons with LOSC in France and results are amazing :
2 Ligue 1 - 2 french cup - 1 league cup and 1 europ

Is it best to play with right footed winger on right midfield and left on left, or with invert footed wingers?