Question: Does it works in lower league eve if it's impossible to find CF?

yes it is, i do not have any CF at my AZ team and my team play good even :)

It is a counter tactics with pressing high up the pitch .....so it works as a attacking football and you will see a lot of goals scored and sometimes when you play that high pressing game you do get attacked on counter

Yeah,i know...but that high pressing allow my opponents to strike with counters..and i must concede goals...and if i move back my defence tactics lose point...

Yeah,i know...but that high pressing allow my opponents to strike with counters..and i must concede goals...and if i move back my defence tactics lose point...

if you think high pressing is letting them counter on you than play without OI

Best lower league tactic ever

I think this is the best lower league underdog tactic i have ever tried.

My only problem is that i forget to switch formation when i'm the favorite. :p

Last edited:
I don't know how this tactic doesn't have more recognition here. It's amazing! Put Osnabruck in the Bundesliga with 2 promotions in 2 seasons and with Naval in Portugal had back to back promotions and won the 1st division at the 2nd season after being promoted :)

I don't know how this tactic doesn't have more recognition here. It's amazing! Put Osnabruck in the Bundesliga with 2 promotions in 2 seasons and with Naval in Portugal had back to back promotions and won the 1st division at the 2nd season after being promoted :)

my guess is that this tactic works better with underdog teams and so all the big team users have better alternatives.