Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid

was half asleep watching sky sports news and heard this thought i was dreaming, madrids team in going to be unreal

get the wank** out of our club now all he does is moan

good tbh,

when he moves he would be a great day for all fans plus man utd ones aswell..

LOL, that's the matter Man Utd wanted so much Valencia.
I think they will get him now, but, honestly, Valencia is under Nani.
However, Ronaldo needed a move to Spain, because this season many players known him and could tackle him easely.

Real is going to be legendary this year! Kaka, Ronaldo and possibly Villa and Silva, it's just..****, it's God's 11.

Good thing for Ronaldo, he now has the chance to play more often with Messi...he can learn a few thing. What up?!

Real is going to be legendary this year! Kaka, Ronaldo and possibly Villa and Silva, it's just..****, it's God's 11.

Good thing for Ronaldo, he now has the chance to play more often with Messi...he can learn a few thing. What up?!

Nah its the same old real madrid got great players but no chemisty at all and link between the players..Plus their back four are worst than ours when it comes down to defending..

Nah its the same old real madrid got great players but no chemisty at all and link between the players..Plus their back four are worst than ours when it comes down to defending..
**** straight. you can't just sign all the best attacking players in the world and think you'll kick ***.

i hope their relegated.

**** straight. you can't just sign all the best attacking players in the world and think you'll kick ***.

i hope their relegated.

On the one hand I think Ronaldo going to Madrid will make you lot a better 'team' because whoever replaces him will have a better team ethic and make you more balanced, but on the other - you're really going to miss him and his goals and it may well destabilise your way of playing. It's almost as if your team has been built to accommodate Ronaldo, which probably explains why the Glazers took the decision out of Taggart's hands.

Real done ths before and never got anywhere splashing out on Zidane, Figo etc.
However I wll be interested to see who else they sign and how Ronaldo does in La Liga.

lets be honest kaka n ronaldo amazin players but real defensive is rubbish, i think if they gt silva n villa tht wud be amazin but they need defenders.

Someone said tell a Man Utd fan when signing Ronaldo, that in 6 years time he'd go for £80m....people would of joked it off. We are losing a player who has been amazing in the last 3 years...but if he wants to leave then good luck to him. Hope his career does not stagnate like the last No.7 to leave Old Trafford.

United have cracking youngsters in the youth and reserves teams, and next years first year scholars. The team is evolving so quickly for United fans, outsiders have no idea the wealth of talent breaking in at all levels.

A goal scoring striker and a decent winger, will be there as always. Our signings will be likely Valencia, Tevez and 1 other.

A good deal for Man Utd. I have hated Ronaldo since day 1 and even though he may be a remarkable player i would never want anyone like that in my team (if i was a manager)

I also want to know where Real are getting all this money all of a sudden? If they can bring in a defender and a holding midfielder like Senna or Macherano who isnt afraid to get stuck in...but nobody will give them time to gel so the pressure will be on.

A good deal for Man Utd. I have hated Ronaldo since day 1 and even though he may be a remarkable player i would never want anyone like that in my team (if i was a manager)

I also want to know where Real are getting all this money all of a sudden? If they can bring in a defender and a holding midfielder like Senna or Macherano who isnt afraid to get stuck in...but nobody will give them time to gel so the pressure will be on.

80 Million

If United get 80m for ronaldo, wid make sense yous buying David Villa. I dont follow Man U but, to me Tevez isnt any better than hes made out to be. Its all good him being willing to run etc. But thats the minimun id expect from my strikers if i was Sir Alex. Seeing thats my opinion of him im not even gona waste my time writing about Berbatov. Hes a waste of space. Tevez aint worth 32 Million and neither was berbatov. Get Villa In before Madrid get another over yous.

can anyone guess what team everyone is gonna be on online on fifa????