Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid

honestly, i dont like ronaldo and good riddence to him, but i am however on his side because i dont think he is leaving for the money, one of his favourite clubs is madrid and they have great prospects ahead of them, as they have kaka now, and have a lot more players in their sights, so in theory he will have a better time there than at united.
i mean if i played for villa or someone and chelsea wanted me id ask to be transfered, simple.

Im a man u fan and since his exploits last summer saying he wanted to go i just didn't like him. He dives too much and crys all the time ive been saying it for months he should jsut go

I think another debate coming from this is tevez, just isnt worth 32 M. He will run for you and is just as standard as any other commited player. Which then brings me onto Berbatov :|, just a waste of space lmao. Just over 30 M for him. Heard Bayern were interested in him. If they are, snap there hands off. I think if Sir Alex is given most of the money as is being stated, he goes out and doesnt make a mistake with it. Madrid are being touted as going for Villa. I think Man U need to get there finger out before Madrid get another one put over them. Id of accepted 80 M for him also, but gettn linked with Valencia after selling him Ronaldo? Its just pathetic. The guy has done nothing all season bar like one goal for Wigan. I hope they do go for ribery and the youngster upfront from lyon, n give Valencia a miss.PS maybe they should get Silva from valencia, before Liverpool gets him. Him and Villa would seal the League, n keep alot of Man U supporters off there backs.I aint a Man U supporter Btw

Its kind of a good thing more than a bad thing for man utd if you think about it..like zebedee said since ronlado was at man utd everything was built around him but now hes left i think everything is gonna be built around rooney as his form for england says it all tbh..

Rooney in my eyes is a much better team player and way more influential than ronaldo will ever be. SAF should start playing rooney in the role he plays for capello for england if man utd can get rooney scoring like he does for england week in week out then man utd would be pretty unstoppable for years to come..

Rooney > Ronaldo anyday.

Its kind of a good thing more than a bad thing for man utd if you think about it..like zebedee said since ronlado was at man utd everything was built around him but now hes left i think everything is gonna be built around rooney as his form for england says it all tbh..

Rooney in my eyes is a much better team player and way more influential than ronaldo will ever be. SAF should start playing rooney in the role he plays for capello for england if man utd can get rooney scoring like he does for england week in week out then man utd would be pretty unstoppable for years to come..

Rooney > Ronaldo anyday.

Hit the nail on the head there.

i see people talking about how Madrid will still have a **** defence well same thing was said about barca and look wot they did to man utd in the champ final. The best form of defence is attack <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

All Im saying is. Madrid have put the roof on before they have built foundations.

LOL, if Man City was known in the World how RM is, I mean if Man City were a big club and they had the same chairmen, Ronaldo, Messi, Kaka were now Citizens.

tbh i think benzema is overrated they shouldnt waste money on him, fair enough he played quality in the champs league but i have been watching the french league on setanta a lot and he doesnt play to man united standard and looks so good because he is agile and skips past centre backs in ligue 1 with ease. they should definately go for david villa, or ribery because they have rooney and berba and should defo carry on with 4-3-3.

dont forget united that park ji sung is still there, he is a valuable team player.

first of all i support chelsea, not chelski.
secondly can i just ask you to give me one transfer chelsea have done that has ruined football? highest fee paid - shevchenko and yes he was a flop but in my opinion he was the best striker in the world at the time. arsenal have more money than chelsea, they just choose not to show it plus wenger is a mastermind in producing quality young players. so no it is not the pot calling the kettle black because this is nothing like real madrid.

my point is chelski ruined shevchenko,parker,swp, who where great shevy was a legend but they brought anyone who was popular at the time and then ruined there career hense ruining football if thats what u are saying about madrid the same applys to chelski also chelski have now and have spent tons more cash than arsenal since the russian era!

im not denying the fact that we ruined their careers, i personally think swp was a quality signing, he just didnt feature in mourinhos plans as joe cole was a better player and we had robben on the left.

and what are you talking about spending cash for? thats the point of a transfer season and we have never gone above 30 million. as for scott parker? please stop getting sore because he is an arsenal reject.

Dam Ronaldo!!! 1 of the greatest players in the world but has no idea what loyalty is let the ***** go, 80mil will do nicely to secure Tevez and whats up with Nani saying hes the best player to fill Ronaldos boots the guy is a joke hes **** he may have been born in the same country, joined the same team from the same team but that is where the similarities end, Ronaldo he AINT!!!!!!

nani is a poor mans ronaldo. true that he will never fill his boots, but he still does mirror his style of play i can see a bit of ronaldos approach in nani.

im not denying the fact that we ruined their careers, i personally think swp was a quality signing, he just didnt feature in mourinhos plans as joe cole was a better player and we had robben on the left.

and what are you talking about spending cash for? thats the point of a transfer season and we have never gone above 30 million. as for scott parker? please stop getting sore because he is an arsenal reject.
parker never played for arsenal!!

yeah just realised that lol look a bit stupid now. i dont know who i have got mixed up with.

but anyway the point is chelsea are no where near madrid in the stupid signings scale.
we have made about 2 signings that have flopped.

i think he is gunna go to real madrid i dont no why i just have a feeling lol

yeah just realised that lol look a bit stupid now. i dont know who i have got mixed up with.

but anyway the point is chelsea are no where near madrid in the stupid signings scale.
we have made about 2 signings that have flopped.
steven sidwell maybe?

this was definetly fergusons decision. if he wasn't in full control he would go crazy and who in their right mind would try to take control from him. glazers did not make this decision.

He is officially signed?

Btw, Chelsea was a team like Aston Villa, Everton, Tottenham, Man City before that Drunk Russian came and buy them up.
If a **** russian come and buy Villa or Everton or Spurs, I am sure they will be better in the ranking in the following season.
I won't talk about City, who is the richest club at this moment, but its reputation is poor, no one will come to them, just these arabs made them reputated, when they bought City, everybody talked about the citizens.

And btw, Nani isn't ****, he played a **** at Man Utd, at least they could send him on loan somewhere.
The guy will **** up if he won't play and I think he is better than Valencia. Valencia, come to City! ;)
One more thing, Man utd will be stronger without ronaldo, just because will be a higher concurence in the team.
I don't expect them to win again the PRM next season, 3 years it's enough, let others win too.

And bout arsenal, where the **** is wenger mind?
or maybe, where is arsenal money?
they don't have them, that's it. or maybe wenger is mind-sick.