Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid

mind-sick. i think the word your'e looking for is retarded.

Me?

No, don't understand me wrong, mate!
I am just angry that Wenger doesn't build a ******* team at Arsenal who can be capable of winning the PRM.

So, Ronaldo is officially a Madrid player?

not officially. we have excepted a bid but medical and contract still to go.

I don't think can happen something which will delay this transfer.

yeah it can, he could break his leg in america and then they wouldnt be able to sign him untill jan because he wont be able to pass his medical, highly unlikely but possible.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

He is officially signed?

Btw, Chelsea was a team like Aston Villa, Everton, Tottenham, Man City before that Drunk Russian came and buy them up.
If a **** russian come and buy Villa or Everton or Spurs, I am sure they will be better in the ranking in the following season.
I won't talk about City, who is the richest club at this moment, but its reputation is poor, no one will come to them, just these arabs made them reputated, when they bought City, everybody talked about the citizens.

And btw, Nani isn't ****, he played a **** at Man Utd, at least they could send him on loan somewhere.
The guy will **** up if he won't play and I think he is better than Valencia. Valencia, come to City! ;)
One more thing, Man utd will be stronger without ronaldo, just because will be a higher concurence in the team.
I don't expect them to win again the PRM next season, 3 years it's enough, let others win too.

And bout arsenal, where the **** is wenger mind?
or maybe, where is arsenal money?
they don't have them, that's it. or maybe wenger is mind-sick.

you talk absolute rubbish kid,

first of all, every club is bought by somebody who is rich enough to provide transfer funds, and this drunk russian probably knows a lot more about football than you, who supports arsenal AND tottenham.

Chelsea were about twice as good as villa/everton or tottenham are now! we finished 5th or 6th most years with the occasional top four finish, which the teams you mentioned DON'T. Now we are top four europe, why? because of money, and so what? how many clubs do you know that finish top four, reach champions league finals and win the f.a cup without money?

About the Nani thing, it's your opinion and fair enough if you think he is better than Valencia. Any player that gets beaten by ryan giggs to start instead of them is ***** in my opinion, Valencia is wigans best player by far, he is like ronaldo being the best at man united.

I just hope that Man Utd don't waste the money on other lazy players. They need some hard working and committed players who put in 100% effort for the team.

I just hope that Man Utd don't waste the money on other lazy players. They need some hard working and committed players who put in 100% effort for the team.

My biggest fear is that you'll now pick up Silva. He'd slot right into your style of play and give better balance than Ronaldo.

yeah a bit like tevez?

Yea, how you can see, I don't support them anymore.
I mean Arsenal and Tottenham.

well that shows how much of a **** football fan you are, you dont just stop supporting a team, see its people like you that annoy me.

Ronaldo is such a little crybaby .. =/ when he got subsituded he was moaning and was standing with his hands to his side ...

i also hated Ronaldo ever since he was bugging rooney.. (world cup >.>) + he said he wanted to go to Real

Hope Man Utd get a very good number 7 again :p

He was very good, but im feeling totaly betrayed. Man Utd made him who he was and now this.

Still £80m is a good deal.

He wasnt at Man utd long enough to be a legend.

Just to cheer everyone up, dont be surprised to hear this chant next season. To the tune of the Hokey kokey:

You put your transfer in,
your transfer out,
in out in out you £!#$ your club about,
you do the cristiano and you change your mind,
that's what its all about!!!
Ohh Ronaldo is a %$*#@&,
oh ronaldo is a %$*#@&,
oh ronaldo is a %$*#@&,
Knees bent,
arms stretched DIVE DIVE DIVE

I think he'll go and if he does, looking at the man utd squad fair enough they'll have the money to buy players and players will want to go to a club like man utd buuuuut with him gone, tevez? berbatov (flop?) and players as giggs and scholes etc... who are nearly out of their career nvm players needing to step up as nani i think man utd are gna need some serious signings to boost their squad.

but all transfer haven't at all kicked off yet just gna have to wait and see

At least there are loyal Man Utd players.. >.>

i would be pleased if Ronaldinho would go to Manchester Utd but that will never happen.. :(

And i hate what Real Madrid are doing all with there money.. it kinda spoils this transfer for big teams..

Give the man a break.
6 seasons, 292 appearences with 118 goals in all competitions, he gave his all for us.
It's better to let him go, now that he probably could not find any motivation to play for us anymore.

As for people who hated him from day 1, yeah, go ahead, hate a relatively unknown humble 18 year old.

i cant believe people are sayin tevez isnt very good!! are you watching him whist your smokin crack?? he's awesome. works like a horse, scores some awesome goals, has fantastic vision.....id shell out £32 million for him anyday of the week! berbatov's shockingly bad, i seriously would be disgusted if he played for sunderland, and yes i know, we're *****!!

on the ronaldo thing, it obvious he's gay, thats why he stood on the sidelines after he got subbed, all hands on hips pouting for the cameras. he's a ******, a huge portugese japs eye of a ******...BUT...he's by far one of the most entertaining and naturally gifted footballers of his generation.

BUT....remember the world cups and euro's? when he was playing with people of a similar footballing style he wasnt half as effective, spanish/portugese/arentinian/brazilian etc etc football is very very similar...i think if madrid are expecting the same level of performance for them what he made for united they'll be very very wrong. no chance of getting villa either, hes already said he wants to go to madrid.

i just think football is setting itself up for a huge fall. too much money being pumped into it ***** nilly...would it be so hard to but a cap on transfers??

yeah it can, he could break his leg in america and then they wouldnt be able to sign him untill jan because he wont be able to pass his medical, highly unlikely but possible.

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

you talk absolute rubbish kid,

first of all, every club is bought by somebody who is rich enough to provide transfer funds, and this drunk russian probably knows a lot more about football than you, who supports arsenal AND tottenham.

Chelsea were about twice as good as villa/everton or tottenham are now! we finished 5th or 6th most years with the occasional top four finish, which the teams you mentioned DON'T. Now we are top four europe, why? because of money, and so what? how many clubs do you know that finish top four, reach champions league finals and win the f.a cup without money?

About the Nani thing, it's your opinion and fair enough if you think he is better than Valencia. Any player that gets beaten by ryan giggs to start instead of them is ***** in my opinion, Valencia is wigans best player by far, he is like ronaldo being the best at man united.

got say i agree with part of that chelski wasn`t a force at all the were simlair to everton and villa n spurs before romans millons! but u can`t support arsenal and spurs or just say i don`t support anyone because someone questions ur judgement!imo

its like someone supporting sunderland AND newcastle.....mind-sick that is

got say i agree with part of that chelski wasn`t a force at all the were simlair to everton and villa n spurs before romans millons! but u can`t support arsenal and spurs or just say i don`t support anyone because someone questions ur judgement!imo

chelsea were a lot more of a force than everton, spurs or villa ha! we were a lot more consistant than all of those. if one of those clubs was like us it would be everton - fairly average players but with strong team chemistry. Now we are arguably one of the best in the europe never mind the league.

as for the second part, the kid is an absolute ****** and a terrible football fan. not even for the fact he supported rival teams, this was bad enough, but for the fact the he said "i will try and hate a team"