View attachment 761018

View attachment 305573

TRANSFER IN

View attachment 305572
View attachment 305571View attachment 305570
Lazar Markovic LOAN from Liverpool
We were not looking for anyone, but when Liverpool made Markovic available for loan I couldn't resist. We had Salah last season who was OK - but I am hoping Markovic will make much more of an impact. He has failed to live up to the hype since signing for Liverpool and I will hope his quality going forward will ensure we qualify for Europe this season. I will use Markovic in any of the AMC / AML / AMR positions depending on formation played.

View attachment 761310

View attachment 305433
Norwich 1-1 Crystal Palace
This was a really tough game to watch. Last season we struggled against the smaller teams in particular and it looks like we still have that problem. We had so much more chances but failed to take them. Savitskiy scored a brilliant counter attacking move at the very end but I was frustrated we didn't take all 3 points.

View attachment 305432
Crystal Palace 3-2 Watford
Again we struggled to overcome a smaller side. Watford made us work hard and Markovic was really the difference at the end of the game. He scored 2 terrific goals as we marked our first game at Stamford Bridge with a win.

View attachment 305431
Crystal Palace 5-2 Bolton (Capital One Cup 2nd Round)
Bolton were a threat from set pieces. In the second half we wrapped the game up which was pleasing to see. This second half performance was our best this season. Ben Arfa who has continually been left out the France squad is really putting in some big performances for us still. I really want to win a trophy this season or at least reach a final. I will be taking the Capital One Cup very seriously this season.

View attachment 305430
Stoke City 1-3 Crystal Palace
This is a really big win for us. After struggling to overcome sides in the League so far I really wanted us to impress today. The whole team played brilliantly and Stoke have been hard to beat for us over the last few years.

LEAGUE TABLE
View attachment 305429

What a beautiful sight that really is. I am really happy that the team has got 7 points from 9 so far and progressed to the next round of the Cup. We will enjoy the International break before some really big games come up. I don't yet feel we are playing our best football and am hoping we can raise the bar in the next month.

September Fixtures
Man Utd (Home)
Newcastle (Away)
Bournemouth (Away) Capital One 3rd Round
Liverpool (Home)

View attachment 761360

View attachment 305411
Crystal Palace 4-0 Man Utd
This has to be the most pleasing performance in my time as Crystal Palace manager. Man Utd have spent some serious cash on their team and are one of the strongest in the League. It is pleasing our change to a more attacking system is now paying off. Lazar Markovic has been an inspired loan signing and we certainly now look like a team that can qualify for Europe.

View attachment 305410
Newcastle 0-2 Crystal Palace
This was very similar to the previous game. We were outstanding. The midfield trio of Romeu, Roberto & Romero is looking very solid, the front 3 of Markovic, Ben Arfa & Babacar is also very impressive. We are looking like a really strong side this season.

View attachment 305409
Bournemouth 1-4 Crystal Palace (Capital One 3rd Round)
Bad news to see Kaderabek & Ojo go off injured. Ojo was alright after the game but Kaderabek is going to be out for 2 weeks. Giroud got his first 2 goals since signing on loan. He has struggled for fitness with colds & food poisoning and is now looking like establishing a place in the first team.

View attachment 305407
Crystal Palace 3-0 Liverpool
No Markovic today, due to his loan restrictions, meant that we went for the 4-1-2-1-2 for the first time in the league this season. I would never of imagined getting the results we've had this month. The question will now be whether or not we can maintain this form. Morale is high and I see no reason why we can't.

League Table

View attachment 305406

Only ourselves & Arsenal are unbeaten so far this season. It's good to see some of our players amoung the highest performing in the league.

October Fixtures
Fulham (Home)
Arsenal (Away)
Burnley (Away)
Man Utd (Home) Cap One 4th Round
​Reading (Home)

View attachment 761527

View attachment 305332
Crystal Palace 0-0 Fulham
We should of got a victory here. We struggled to convert our chances, luckily we kept a clean sheet to ensure we didn't finish the game empty handed.

View attachment 305331
Arsenal 3-0 Crystal Palace
Our unbeaten start to the season has come to an end. Arsenal were clinical in front of goal and looked really impressive throughout. We didn't play poorly, we were just outclassed on the day.

View attachment 305330
Burnley 2-3 Crystal Palace
Not the most convincing of victories, but a victory none the less. After struggling in the last 2 games 3 points were important here. Ben Arfa has continued his fine form from last season which has been a big part of our good start to the season.

View attachment 305329
Crystal Palace 2-0 Man Utd (Capital One 4th Round)
I was really keen to see if we could match the performance in our 4-0 victory against Utd last month. Ben Arfa was brilliant again. It is brilliant to see such progress being made in our game. We really look like a top team this season.

View attachment 305328
Crystal Palace 4-0 Reading
Newly promoted Reading were very average. We were dangerous with our fast paced approach once more and made easy work of getting all 3 points. We are in amazing form and really looking ready to get into Europe.

League Table

View attachment 305326
View attachment 305322View attachment 305321View attachment 305320

We signed Kaderabek hoping he would bring assists from the Wing Back role and it's brilliant to see he is among the top assists in the League. Ben Arfa has provided goals and brilliant performances. Gaston Gill Romero has made us look very solid in midfield.

November Fixtures
Swansea (Home)
Man City (Home)
West Brom (Away)

View attachment 761527

View attachment 761529
Crystal Palace 0-0 Fulham
We should of got a victory here. We struggled to convert our chances, luckily we kept a clean sheet to ensure we didn't finish the game empty handed.

View attachment 761530
Arsenal 3-0 Crystal Palace
Our unbeaten start to the season has come to an end. Arsenal were clinical in front of goal and looked really impressive throughout. We didn't play poorly, we were just outclassed on the day.

View attachment 761532
Burnley 2-3 Crystal Palace
Not the most convincing of victories, but a victory none the less. After struggling in the last 2 games 3 points were important here. Ben Arfa has continued his fine form from last season which has been a big part of our good start to the season.

View attachment 761535
Crystal Palace 2-0 Man Utd (Capital One 4th Round)
I was really keen to see if we could match the performance in our 4-0 victory against Utd last month. Ben Arfa was brilliant again. It is brilliant to see such progress being made in our game. We really look like a top team this season.

View attachment 761538
Crystal Palace 4-0 Reading
Newly promoted Reading were very average. We were dangerous with our fast paced approach once more and made easy work of getting all 3 points. We are in amazing form and really looking ready to get into Europe.

League Table

View attachment 761541
View attachment 761549View attachment 761550View attachment 761552

We signed Kaderabek hoping he would bring assists from the Wing Back role and it's brilliant to see he is among the top assists in the League. Ben Arfa has provided goals and brilliant performances. Gaston Gill Romero has made us look very solid in midfield.

November Fixtures
Swansea (Home)
Man City (Home)
West Brom (Away)

I'm delighted to see how far you have brought this team. Great job mate. You can now say that you are of European quality. Cheers!!!

Cheers mate. Am really pleased that we are on course for European Football. Can't wait to finish the season and move back to the 39000 Selhurst Park!!

Never nice to see my favourite team getting hammered 4-0 :'( But it's just a game.

View attachment 762544

View attachment 304884
Crystal Palace 2-1 Swansea
We didn't play as well as we have been this season but it was pleasing to see us win the game regardless. This signifies massive progress on the last 2 years as we are now winning when not playing well.

View attachment 304883
Crystal Palace 2-3 Man City
Man City were poor in the first half. It looked like we'd go top of the league but in the second half they gave it everything. Our defense wasn't strong enough to cope with the intensity of their play.

View attachment 304882
West Brom 3-3 Crystal Palace
We looked shaky at the back still from the City game and relied on substitute Bolasie to get a last minute equalizer. We didn't deserve to lose the game and I was relieved to get the point.

League Table
View attachment 304881
We are sitting pretty in 4th place at the moment. Do we dare dream of Champions League Football next season on our return to Selhurst Park? Although that would be incredible I am still sticking to the target of qualification to the Europa League. Our team is looking very strong - we will be looking for a good month in December.

December Fixtures
Sunderland (Away)
Everton (Home)
Stoke (Home) Capital One QTR Final
Tottenham (Home)
Chelsea (Away)
QPR (Away)
Southampton (Home)

View attachment 762578

View attachment 304869

Crystal Palace announce completion of Training Ground improvements
Along with improvements to Selhurst Park this was something I intended to do in my 5 year plan and I am delighted to confirm it's completion. Our Training Facilities are now 'Impressive' and this will increase our chances to fulfilling the potential of our young first team squad.

View attachment 304870View attachment 304868

View attachment 762584View attachment 304867
Gaston Gill Romero signs new contract until 2020
Some big teams were starting to show interest and I wanted to get him to sign a new deal to stop anyone bidding in the coming transfer window.

I have also signed a new contract with the club up until 2020.

View attachment 762758

View attachment 304792
Sunderland 0-1 Crystal Palace
Sunderland fought well but once again our defense served us well. Ben Arfa has bailed us out so often this season.

View attachment 304789
Crystal Palace 4-1 Everton
Kaderabek scored his first goal since joining in the Summer as we made light work of Everton. We have been very convincing this season and rarely will teams play attacking football against us which works in our favor more often than not.

View attachment 304786
Crystal Palace 3-0 Stoke City (Cap One QTR Final)
Stoke never put us under any pressure and it took until 73 minutes for Babacar to get our first goal. They then flooded in as we booked our place in the Semi Finals.

View attachment 304784
Crystal Palace 1-1 Tottenham
We should of won this game. We had chances to extend our lead but Townsend made the game level in the second half with their only shot on target.

View attachment 304782
Chelsea 0-1 Crystal Palace
I had been looking forward to this fixture since we started the ground share with Chelsea for this season. We stayed in the game thanks to goalkeeper Sergio Romero. Oliver Giroud came off the bench and got us a dramatic winner late in the game. He has not really impressed since signing on loan and I have been thinking of sending him back in January.

View attachment 304780
QPR 1-6 Crystal Palace
This was the Khouma Babacar, Lazar Markovic & Hatem Ben Arfa show. All putting in man of the match performances and as a front three looked unstoppable. Everyone did their bit but it was these three that stole the show.

View attachment 304778
Crystal Palace 1-1 Southampton
It was a shame to concede a late goal after not being under much pressure all game but like a couple of times this season we have been punished for not wrapping up the game sooner.

LEAGUE TABLE
View attachment 304775

It was delighting to get through December without defeat and it has left us in the top 2. We are in the Semi Final of the Capital One Cup which will see us play 2 games in a very busy January. Our squad is not the biggest and playing so many games in December & January is surely going to take its toll at some point. I will be hoping to continue our good form however to ensure we qualify for Europa League this season. If we can remain in the top 4 at the end of January I shall be going for a Champions League place.

January Fixtures
Watford (Away)
Newcastle (Away) FA Cup 3rd Round
Norwich (Home)
Stoke (Home)
Peterborough (Home) Cap One Semi Final Leg 1
Peterborough (Away) Cap One Semi Final Leg 2
Newcastle (Home)

I will most likely play fringe players and youth players against Newcastle in the FA Cup - looking to keep the squad fresh for Premiership games and with one eye on a place at Wembley in the Capital One Cup. We should beat Peterborough comfortably and if I can get to Wembley I won't care about the FA Cup. I have no interest or intention of doing any business in January. The only potential deal will be if I send Giroud back to Arsenal and maybe loan another striker who is more pacey. Big teams are showing interest in Ben Arfa, Sergi Roberto, Sviatchenko & Babacar but I have promised them all European Football next season which has kept them happy providing we get it. We are in form and hopefully we can keep that up going in to a busy January.

View attachment 763586

View attachment 304435
Watford 2-3 Crystal Palace
Bolasie came into the side and performed to a very high standard getting man of the match. We deserved to win and perhaps should of had a few more.

View attachment 304420
Newcastle 2-1 Crystal Palace (FA Cup 3rd Round)
With alot of the first team players being rested, we were not expecting much in this game but I was very impressed with some of the youngsters that came in. We looked like forcing a replay late on but it wasn't to be. With fixtures coming thick & fast I am happy to focus elsewhere.

View attachment 304419
Crystal Palace 4-0 Norwich
We were brilliant, Babacar scored an excellent hat trick in what was a fantastic team performance.

View attachment 304418
Crystal Palace 3-2 Stoke
Babacar impressed again - We looked like winning convincingly before Stoke got 2 goals back making for an nervy end of the game. We held on and started to look like genuine contenders for Champions League Qualification.

View attachment 304416
Crystal Palace 5-1 Peterborough (Cap One Semi Final Leg 1)
At half time it looked like we were going to be in for a tough tie, but in the second half we made light work of Peterborough and all but booked our place in the final.
View attachment 304414
Peterborough 0-1 Crystal Palace (Cap One Semi Final Leg 2)
This was tougher than the home tie. However our defense held out and we were able to grab a goal to make it 6-1.

View attachment 304413
Crystal Palace 2-0 Newcastle
We didn't let Newcastle play their game at all. Even though we've a few injuries we were still able to get a victory in what has been a very long month and very taxing on the squad.

League Table
View attachment 304411

I never predicted that we would be in this position at this point of the season, or any point for that matter. We look certain to get European football for when we move back to Selhurst Park. We have a Capital One Cup Final against Man City coming up and appear to be in a Title Race in the Premier League. I don't consider us to be in with a chance in honesty as I think that the quality in the teams around me should show towards the end of the season.

February Fixtures
Fulham (Away)
Liverpool (Away)
Man Utd (Away)
Arsenal (Home)
Man City (Wembley) Capital One Cup Final

I bet ur pleased u didn't leave for arsenal or man City now lol.with 15 games to go ur looking good but must look to push on and keep on top of the tactics, I'm enjoying the story.hope to see a 3rd season no matter what the outcome of this season.please could u post a screen shot of ur squad as it would b great to see all ur boys.