Hi mate, the training schedule looks great and i'm currently assigning my team members up to the correct schedule. but just wondering where a right or left side attacking midfielder goes into; for example Nani at my Man utd team, he's an attacking mid but i play him on the wing, so should i put him in the attacking mid schedule, or the winger??

can anyone help me out here!?!?

cheers :)

Hi mate, the training schedule looks great and i'm currently assigning my team members up to the correct schedule. but just wondering where a right or left side attacking midfielder goes into; for example Nani at my Man utd team, he's an attacking mid but i play him on the wing, so should i put him in the attacking mid schedule, or the winger??

i think if you were to play him as a winger, put him on the winger schedule so as to hopefully improve the necessary winger attributes, though this is based more on our individual preferences

i think if you were to play him as a winger, put him on the winger schedule so as to hopefully improve the necessary winger attributes, though this is based more on our individual preferences

ok thanks for that advice mate, i'll try it out later!

cheers! :)

Hello, I m trying this trainings with Rome and Im having some issues. I cant select the youth training for almost every sub 20 players. When i try to select it, it is in gray. Should I select the ordinary training ?

Hello, I m trying this trainings with Rome and Im having some issues. I cant select the youth training for almost every sub 20 players. When i try to select it, it is in gray. Should I select the ordinary training ?

Hi there,

The training schedules are linked to squads rather than player age, if a player is promoted to the first team then he will train with the first team squad and therefore he'll use the main training schedule. Only players in the youth squad use the youth training, but don't worry as far as I can see it has no detrimental effect on the player.

Hope that helps mate.

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Hi mate,

You could also try training him in one discipline for 6 months, thena nother for teh next 6 months (in this case DT Winger/DT Att Mid). Should help improve his all round game. ;)

Well I always place AM RL in winger training, cos they are wingers, same as ML/MR can be

i dont get it !

this positions its right '?

rarar.png

i dont get it !

this positions its right '?

rarar.png

You've nearly got it right but the Sweeper would go on a centre half schedule, not a full back schedule, the Wing Backs can be either on the full back schedule or the wing back schedule, the only difference is that wing back concentrates more on attacking attributes while full back is more defensive.

Having created some FM2010 training schedules for seniors and youths I am keen to see what people think.

Please take a look and let me know your thoughts (be critical, but more importantly be constructive!)

There are training schedules for most positions inc' Wingbacks and Targetmen.

Thanks.:)

http://www.zshare.net/download/6860830458b984b9/

http://www.zshare.net/download/6860831932365b0e/

Hey dude, thanks for this it really does work. wht Tactics do you use pls. i having a hard time winning.

It really is great training Dan

I cant wait to get better coaches for Port Vale and then I will no doubt see better improvements!

I ended my first season and none of my players have improved ? Do you think I should get better coaches ? The only thing I did was to assigned players to you trainning.
Cheers !

I'll echo what a lot of people have already, really good stuff. Been using Tug until recently but definitely prefer yours now. Just one quick question for ya, Dan (I looked through the previous post quickly, apologies if I missed it and it's already been asked and answered). Would you suggest Fullbacks or Wingbacks training for players in a fullback position but given the role wingback? I have even tweaked to give the forwards runs: often, as I play a narrow 4-1-2-1-2. Looking at the two schedules I tend to think wingbacks training as most appropriate here?

I'll echo what a lot of people have already, really good stuff. Been using Tug until recently but definitely prefer yours now. Just one quick question for ya, Dan (I looked through the previous post quickly, apologies if I missed it and it's already been asked and answered). Would you suggest Fullbacks or Wingbacks training for players in a fullback position but given the role wingback? I have even tweaked to give the forwards runs: often, as I play a narrow 4-1-2-1-2. Looking at the two schedules I tend to think wingbacks training as most appropriate here?

Personally I use the wingback training for my more attacking fullbacks like you suggest, it seems to fit better.

Thanks mate, in answer to your question I agree with smoop, if you are using really attacking fullbacks in your tactics then wingback training suits... but be mindful that they won't spend as much time concentrating on their defending so get yourself some strong centrebacks! ;)

GL

Cant download this!! coming up with un-supported file! using tugs at the moment and although its good seems a bit inconsistent! any ideas on how i can download this???? Thanks!