i understand on how to import a schedule!! hence why im already using tugs! its when im trying to actually download the file from the site i get an un-supported message! anyway not to much of an issue i use tugs as a template and adapt it, just wanted to try the same with dans

Im gonna give it try, i've been using tug's training loong time, but it's giving me headache due to too much injuries i think its cause of less physical training., because im using overloaded attacking tactic as well.
do i have to train Torres as targetman? i think glen johnson and insua, aurellio should train as fullback?
and gerrard play best as attacking midfielder but in my tactic he plays as central midfielder, so i have to train him as cm?

Thanks mate, in answer to your question I agree with smoop, if you are using really attacking fullbacks in your tactics then wingback training suits... but be mindful that they won't spend as much time concentrating on their defending so get yourself some strong centrebacks! ;)

GL
hey dan, what do you do for your preseason training, or do you just leave it on this all year round?

hey dan, what do you do for your preseason training, or do you just leave it on this all year round?

Tbh, I leave the players on the same schedules for pre-season... Personally, I haven't seen it have a detrimental effect but I'd been keen to know what others think.

---------- Post added at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

Im gonna give it try, i've been using tug's training loong time, but it's giving me headache due to too much injuries i think its cause of less physical training., because im using overloaded attacking tactic as well.
do i have to train Torres as targetman? i think glen johnson and insua, aurellio should train as fullback?
and gerrard play best as attacking midfielder but in my tactic he plays as central midfielder, so i have to train him as cm?

Hi there, consider the schedules as a way to bring out the best in your players or a way to improve on their deficiences.... If Gerrard plays as centre midfield but you still want hi
to focus on attacking then put him on att' mid' schedule but understand that this will be to he detriment of other skills. I guess there is no easy answer, it is a matter of balance but don't rule out changing schedules after 6 months or so.
For Torres I would consider him as a striker or as 6 months of each schedule, but not as a wholly a targetman.

WOW. great work on the schedule. I've been using Tug's (which is also excellent btw) but I think yours is a bit more effective especially for the younger players. I'll post screenies soon

good job 8-|

Well well... I really love your trainings Dan. Been using it for quite sometimes with different teams and the result is just amazing. Even only after a month, i started seeing improvements in 1 or 2 players. Good work mate! (H)

i have used tugs training for ages and i have never seen much improvement i will give yours a try ..

I would just like to take some time out to thank everyone who has downloaded my training and taken the time to give me feedback.

I am immensely proud that my work has been so well received and pleasantly surprised that it has given the established Tugs a bit of competition. (much thanks goes to the creator of the Tugs or Dans thread).

I am also pleased that it has seemingly encouraged others to have a go at creating their own schedules based on the number of PM's I have received asking for help which I am more than happy to reply to.

Unfortunately it hasn't been as well received on other sites so I see this as a small victory for the FM base community, this was my first attempt at sharing some ideas and the members of this site have been extremely encouraging and helpful.

That's enough grovelling for now. Thanks once again!

These are much better than Tugs. I wish I had realized that before killing off countless youths in my West Ham save.

Wow.... just checked and the senior schedules have been downloaded over 11000 times, the youth over 7000!! :O
(From FM Base and zshare.net)

will it work for lower teams like Bury in Coca Cola Championship 2? Cause i got some freebies that who got potential.

Thanks Dan, supper effort.
@ Nirvana as with all training good coachs help. but you will see some imporovements. used this in my hereford game.

Wow.... just checked and the senior schedules have been downloaded over 11000 times, the youth over 7000!! :O
(From FM Base and zshare.net)
Its because ur schedule is quality dude. i use it in all of my games

How do u download it? When i click download it says your download will begin shortly and its been lyk that for a while now.. Any ideas?

How do u download it? When i click download it says your download will begin shortly and its been lyk that for a while now.. Any ideas?

Where are you trying to download from mate, FM BASE or ZSHARE?