date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

nope, left foot on left side, right foot on right side.

not really sure about this.
I've to test with inverted wingers 'cause maybe this tactic can perform even better with inverted wings

not really sure about this.
I've to test with inverted wingers 'cause maybe this tactic can perform even better with inverted wings

the author of the tactic recommended left on left, right on right so that's the way he created the tactic. In my experience this works very well because MR/L can play through balls even with their weak foot if they cut inside, but need to cross with their strong foot when opportunity arises.

I think inverted wingers should work well as even out and out wingers tend to play narrower than you'd expect this year, especially with 'look for overlap' TI (which is active in this tactic). I just see regular wingers making more sense here.

This is probably the highest scoring tactic so far this year. I will post screens at the end of the season, but so far averaging 4,4 goals per game with a strong team.

This is probably the highest scoring tactic so far this year. I will post screens at the end of the season, but so far averaging 4,4 goals per game with a strong team.

Averaging 2.5 goals per game in my Bournemouth save with 96 goals in and 51 conceded. I must add the defence is one of the best too. Another amazing aspect is the variety of goals, look at my goals distribution

View attachment 158027

I had to use inverted wingers because the Bournemouth's original team does not have natural wingers. I guess that's the main reason I had so many goals from through balls.

As this seems to be / is going to be one of the most popular tactics this year, I will test this in a very hard testing environment over 186 matches. I will test this with and without OI's, as I think this is information that could be valuable for many here :)

With and without OI's

Hey guys! As promised, here comes the OI vs no OI results. As you can see, there isn't much of a difference in performance.

Without OI's, the tactic got 286 points and a goal difference of +56.

With OI's, the tactic got 277 points and a goal difference of +44.

(Tactic is slotted into both teams and tested on CA120 and CA145 - The results are combined above)

As you also can see, the accuracy of the test is insanely good now. See all the teams in the two tests. Very good accuracy for most AI teams in the league! (They only have 93 matches though, so its still half of the test team's accuracy)

Last edited:
Only tactic works on instant result with small and big teams FMT or full game... Best this year

Is this worth trying?

Got promoted with Leeds and have signed all the players that fit the 4-2-3-1 tactic but this sounds too good to be true

Is this worth trying?

Got promoted with Leeds and have signed all the players that fit the 4-2-3-1 tactic but this sounds too good to be true

It's hands down THE best tactic at the moment

no tactic is more consistent or balanced than this one, every type of goal, defensively stable, easy to sign players for