date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

• Thread starter Thread starter dimartino
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 629
  • Views Views 469K
will do, haha i wanna see how its works with dybala, and lewa

They will destroy every team, btw it's better to have left foot on left wing and same on right wing... But different than tff's tactics;)

6PULMd2.jpg

Went out to Tottenham in second round of EL, Tottenham went to the final but lost to Juventus.

Just started 2nd season and it is still looking very good hoping to qualify for CL

Guys who is your main goalscorer in this tactic ? Strikers or Wide Midfielders ?

ok i have swap position in the game between hazard and zivkovic

06415-3c6e2c8a-820e-4574-83f2-f6241d06c427.png

Guys who is your main goalscorer in this tactic ? Strikers or Wide Midfielders ?

If you got good strikers they will score most.. in some of my underdogs test when my strikers was ***** than WM scores more

ok i have swap position in the game between hazard and zivkovic

tzahy, it would be great if could start a new save with the weakest team in the English Primer League and test this tactic then compare it to TFF's tactics!

I sugest that you pick Bournemouth or Aston Villa... It would be great! :)

Last edited:
tzahy, it would be great if could start a new save with the weakest team in the English Primer League and test this tactic then compare it to TFF's tactics!

or maybe in the spanish league

I think it's safe too say this tactic already went trough alot of stress tests tho.

Fort me it's the strikers. I had one scoring like a goal per game, while the other one scored about 0,3 per game - a bit strange as they have very similar attributes. They both missed the most incredible chances though, this tactic really gets the best out of opponents goalkeepers and woodwork... But yes, good strikers will get lots of scoring chances.

With this tactic even Balotelli was able to score 20+ goals. XD

Dimartino u still think your tweak of midsomer #169 still the best ? u dont use OIS ?

Dimartino u still think your tweak of midsomer #169 still the best ? u dont use OIS ?

I would not say best, but different. I'm still using it the 4141 midsomer in a real save and I'm having big fun with it, as it feels more realistic, with a lot of 1-0, 2-0, etc. It's certainly (even) better defensively. I will post some pics when I finish a season. I'm playing FM Touch on the PC so no OI's.

not really sure about this.
I've to test with inverted wingers 'cause maybe this tactic can perform even better with inverted wings

Despite the "sit narrower" instruction, the wide midfielders are set up most like wingers, with "run wide", "cross more often" and "cross from byline". They perform better with left foot on the left side and right on right.

Back