date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Ok just a quick test. I ignored all aspects of the game.
Just rearranged your preseason to play against very weak teams to boost morale.
Assistant took care of the friendlies.
The 3 games I played I used no OI's, no team talks (said nothing) and made no subs (to make it faster).

View attachment 1043330View attachment 1043332View attachment 1043333

Now imagine if I had really controlled every aspect of the game, mainly transfers, and subs during matches, results would probably be even better.

I forgot to say that I quick picked the team, and that as you can see strikers do score a few.
Here's the save file exactly where I left it (you can check, only saved it once): http://www.filedropper.com/milan_1

Hi dimartino!
i'm glad that you test the tact with my save! Nice results!
However, this weekend i play a lot and i was admit, this tactic works very well.
I'll post the results when i finish the first season. Cheers!

for what reason the tactic does not work ? Because I followed the instructions as it was written on the first post. 3 first game good result (win dortmound, leverkusen) after i have change trainting for (equilibre average and def position) and after bad result

I have seen a few people mention that they have used this tactic with Rangers. I have been wanting to do a save for some time with them and i am going to start it today when i get home. Any advice on who can play the False 9 as i have struggled in the past to find players for that role when using "smaller" teams.

for what reason the tactic does not work ? Because I followed the instructions as it was written on the first post. 3 first game good result (win dortmound, leverkusen) after i have change trainting for (equilibre average and def position) and after bad result

ok so, how about you go post a screenshot of the matches where it "wasn't working" with your starting 11, their fitness, their morale and the tactics fluidity showing, then show the stats of that match, then can figure out what is wrong, also keep in mind when putting in a new tactic with new signings usually you don't get results for the first month or two, then it all clicks

Round 1 result on TFF's ultimate test V3,

View attachment 158611

My settings are

- using original OI
- using non inverted wingers and wingbacks (sent all inverted ones to U17)
- using quick pick
- match prep teamwork
- using Panos99's FM Fitness Coach to freeze all team's morale and fitness meaning both are always in superb condition for every team

The test seems harder with freezer tool as every team perform consistently throughout the whole season.

Round 1 result on TFF's ultimate test V3,

View attachment 1044139

My settings are

- using original OI
- using non inverted wingers and wingbacks (sent all inverted ones to U17)
- using quick pick
- match prep teamwork
- using Panos99's FM Fitness Coach to freeze all team's morale and fitness meaning both are always in superb condition for every team

The test seems harder with freezer tool as every team perform consistently throughout the whole season.

What level are the players ability wise compared to who they are beating?

What level are the players ability wise compared to who they are beating?

The testing team has average 155 CA. I think it is the weakest team in the league, Atletico second, Dortmund third and so on.

The testing team has average 155 CA. I think it is the weakest team in the league, Atletico second, Dortmund third and so on.

First XI has an average of 155? or the squad.

Bayerns first team squad has an average CA of 149, but the XI is slighly higher, the team from the last CL game against Benfica was at 165.

First XI has an average of 155? or the squad.

Bayerns first team squad has an average CA of 149, but the XI is slighly higher, the team from the last CL game against Benfica was at 165.

It's a clone squad of Bayern's first XI and same for other teams. I suggest you to download TFF's test save and have a look.

So I have started a new save with Southampton using this tactic. Any suggestions on good signings that would fit this tactic well? Using default Saints squad atm, only change is I got rid of Yosida. Got 16M to spend.