date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Fancy a change and going to give this a go. Are the OI's recommended? Or is it looking better without? Thanks

It tried and it didn’t go well but I just bought FM16 so it might be I did something wrong, I want to see your results and compare them with mine :)

I'm learning :p

I will try it when I got some free time again

Fancy a change and going to give this a go. Are the OI's recommended? Or is it looking better without? Thanks

I'm curious about Mr.L's test results, it will provide a valuable information. Lets wait...
As this seems to be / is going to be one of the most popular tactics this year, I will test this in a very hard testing environment over 186 matches. I will test this with and without OI's, as I think this is information that could be valuable for many here :)

INSANE TACTIC!
Easily the best in FM2016.
I'm going in 14 wins in a row since the beginning of the season, with no transfers with Sporting CP.
Even smashed Leverkusen away for CL Playoff 0-4 and won agains MU at home.
Will post ss later.

LEGENDARY!

I just have the game in Spanish :D not change anything

Sorry, but in the image you show a 442 tactic with different roles... the original tactic has what you call in spanish "centrocampista de banda" (wide mid), and yours has "extremos" (wingers).