date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

I have to say this guy has made some pretty amazing tactics this year! This one is quite entertaining to watch, and actually doesn't even rely on crossing as much as you'd expect - or as much as you're probably used to this year.

this chicken wing guy surely deserves a lot of credit! Btw is he from China or Thailand?

I have to say this guy has made some pretty amazing tactics this year! This one is quite entertaining to watch, and actually doesn't even rely on crossing as much as you'd expect - or as much as you're probably used to this year.

this chicken wing guy surely deserves a lot of credit! Btw is he from China or Thailand?

Posts on China, but could be from anywhere.

Thoughts on key attributes for positions apart from what was on the first page?

Thoughts on key attributes for positions apart from what was on the first page?

Strikers and wingers will score and create most of the goals, so you need quick, technical players who can dribble, pass and finish. BBM should be a versatile midfielder, some kind of hard working playmaker (passing, vision, work rate, tackling, stamina). Other roles are pretty standard.

do you guys also have problems to score against oppositions, who play 4141? I could not manage to score against these teams so far. Off course I am conceding always a last minute goal in these games...

hi dimartino do you think this tactic is better than the af crunge and the bron y aur from knap?

hi dimartino do you think this tactic is better than the af crunge and the bron y aur from knap?

They are all about the same, id give the edge to Laldly or Midsummer 442

I would say this is number one, and midsomer442 is number two. I'm now using a midsomer tweak that seems to perform even better: less goals, but better defense. It's a more realistic tactic, lots of 1-0 and 2-0 results. I'm really having fun with it! Here's the post...

3th season in PL with Portsmouth , half time against Arsenal :
5713d98168265-Portsmouth_v_Arsenal__Tactics__Team_Talk.png

Soz but which skin is this? (K)

Bournemouth no transfer

View attachment 158184

First 10 matches was bad though only managed 2 win, 4 loss, 4 draw but back to business afterwards.
No idea how Watford can go top :D

tbh I've tried lots of tactics - sometimes even mine! - and always tend to win and overachieve. This tactic brought back some variety and excitement for me though, stats do not explain everything but for example:

1nf0ULC.png

while the rule for me in FM16 had been:

vzyitRI.png

tbh I've tried lots of tactics - sometimes even mine! - and always tend to win and overachieve. This tactic brought back some variety and excitement for me though, stats do not explain everything but for example:

1nf0ULC.png

while the rule for me in FM16 had been:

vzyitRI.png
Did you use OI mate?