date! 442 (from the chicken wing author) someone struck gold

Any desireble PPM for the positions? And what do you do when got to 10 men?

when down to 10 take off one of the f9's and put the other one central is what i found works best

if chasing a goal could be risky and take off the BWM

forget any testing results, this tactic is the best on the forum atm, not including the latest TFF one which i haven't tried yet

My midsomer tweak started to fail mid season, as it was too defensive, I was having trouble creating chances against packed defenses. Went back to this and I'm crushing the opposition. BEST TACTIC this year.

My midsomer tweak started to fail mid season, as it was too defensive, I was having trouble creating chances against packed defenses. Went back to this and I'm crushing the opposition. BEST TACTIC this year.

Do you use the OI? thanks

This is the best tactic this year so far!

I believe this has some kind of ME exploit, because i can t stop winning with this tactic!
I started playing with Leicester last week and this tactic rocks with them!

My 2 cents...

- I play with Oi´s on post 6
- Training fitness and def position
- I play with rigth foot on left side and left foot on right side(wingers) and if both winger can play on both side i put swap on game
- Changed the attacking corner routine

Dont now who made this tactic but well done!

Anybody having issues with this tactic on lower league teams in the rain or at away games. I've dropped 4 games in a row that were either away or rainy. Still creating about a dozen shots a game (unless up against a much better team) just losing in the last minutes.

06416-58aebbee-d1da-4343-95c2-877c26f83c16.png

if i play away i will go with assertive and encorge, or get creative, if i play at home i use assertive and get creative

Here's img gallery of my first season for A.C. Milan.
win Serie A title even if juventus' run was hard to beat.
My final 11 is way different from starting 11 so the team had hard times to glue together.
My strikers didn't score alot but the overall performance was good.

Here's the link: Postimage.org / gallery - Schermata 2016 04 22 alle 15 50 11, Schermata 2016 04 22 alle 15 50 41

I rate this tact 9/10 due to the fact that there isn't instruction on squad and individual training and ppms.
Great job!

Round 1 result on TFF's ultimate test V3,

View attachment 1044139

My settings are

- using original OI
- using non inverted wingers and wingbacks (sent all inverted ones to U17)
- using quick pick
- match prep teamwork
- using Panos99's FM Fitness Coach to freeze all team's morale and fitness meaning both are always in superb condition for every team

The test seems harder with freezer tool as every team perform consistently throughout the whole season.

Have you done test 2 and 3? I am curious, because I am testing v2 for Puskas with this database and wish to compare the results.